𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

"Sister! Marry me!!"

(y/n) sighed as she helped Sister Lily with the laundry.

"I'm sorry Asta. But I'm everyone's sister.." The nun sofly said.

"Give it up, Asta.." (y/n) said as she watched the boy with her hand on her hips.

"I'm not giving up!!"

"Stop pestering me!" The sister said as her grimoire opened. "Water Creation Magic: Holy Fist of love!"

"Whew.." (y/n) said as she watched the commotion infront of her.

"Nice, Sister!"

"No mercy.." Nash boredly said.

"(y/n)-neesan!" Hollo and Aruru made their way to you. You kneeled with your arms wide open and welcomed them with your hug.

"Not yet!!" Asta was about to jump to the nun when wind slammed him down.

Asta ran towards the boy and yelled, "Why are you getting in my way, Yuno!?!"

(y/n) continued with her chores as she heared the black haired boy answer, "Why? Because you're loud, short, obnoxious and immature. Basically, you're not appealing to women in any way." He said and made his way towards the (h/c) haired girl.

"Is that what you say to someone you've grown up with for the past fifteen years, you handsome jerk?!"

"Let me help you.." Yuno softly said to the girl. (y/n) gave him a grin and let the boy finish her work.

She turned to her short friend as she said, "Stop annoying Sister Lily everytime you get the chance, stupid."

"Ah! You're just as mean as him!"

"Sister is a woman of the cloth, so she can't get married. Plus you're too young." She added.

"Then, marry me--!" Another wind smashed him to the ground.

"Absolutely not." Yuno said as he gave the boy a side glare.

"I challenge you to a fight you jerk!" Asta yelled.

(y/n) sighed as she float away from them, "You're too loud.." She looked at the nun as she said, "I'll be back soon.."

"Hmm. Take care.."

Yuno noticed her fleeing away and said, "Can I come?"

Without looking back, the girl shouted her response, "No. Help them.."

"You'll get your grimoire tomorrow, right?" Haru -- the person inside her -- asked in her thoughts. "Yeah.." (y/n) answered briefly and continued her training.

Ever since she was a child, Haru has always been with her. She can only talk to her in her thought, see her in her dreams but she's always there. Guiding her and teaching her a lot of things.

No one knows (y/n) has someone inside her. Even her childhood friends. Haru said that now's not the right time to reveal him.

Whenever she's in her dreams, Haru would always train her. Teaching her how to use her magic. But ofcourse, she needs rest. So there are times they don't meet.

(y/n) pants and drank her water after a long day of training her body. "I wonder what I'll get tomorrow.."

"You'll see.." said the boy.

The three friends now stood infront of an old man who seems to be the one in charge for today's event. (y/n) sighs as she watched Asta in such a weird position waiting for his grimoire.