𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

(y/n)

Early in the morning, Vanessa barged into my room to give me a tour around the base. There are library, baths, the "playroom" and the best place for me— where I'm currently at, having the best time of my life.

The cafeteria.

"Here, la! Eat this! And this!" Charmy said as she stuffed some meat on my mouth while putting some cakes on the table.

"Charmy, you're my favorite person now." I said with my eyes closed— feeling the moment as I devour all the food.

"La! You're my favorite person now, too! My food buddy!" The short girl said while eating.

"And this is the cafeteria!"

I heard Magna's voice outside that made me look at the door. He's with Asta. Probably touring him too. I saw how Asta's jaw drop when he saw how much food I'm eating.

"(y/n)?! Since when did you become pig?!" Asta said but eventually sweatdropped when he realized what he said. Whereas Magna beside him laughed loudly.

"Huh?" I said while turning my gaze on him.

Before I lash out on him, he yelled and ran, "Ah!!! I-I'm sorry!!"

"Huh?! Asta? Where are you going?!" Magna yelled. He didn't notice me behind him.

He turned around to look and I saw how he flinched at the murderous aura I'm giving off.

"You useless men. You do not call a woman pig. Nor laugh when a woman's being called as one."

Magna gulped and smiled hesitantly, "A-ah.. I'm sorry.."

Before I used my magic on him, he ran while cursing Asta for starting it.

"Don't come back here or I'll send you to the depths of hell!!!!" I yelled angrily. I stomped my way back to Charmy who's sweating because of reason I don't know.

Third Person

'La! (y/n)-chan's scary, la!' Charmy thought, looking at the pouting and pissed girl who's eating in front of her while muttering some curse words.

[Timeskip]

(y/n) got her broom as she bid goodbye to her squad.

"Where are you going, (y/n)-chan?! Fight me!" Luck asked.

(y/n) only waved her hand without turning back, "I'm off to visit someone!"

"Take care!" Vanessa with wine, as usual, said.

"Be back before dinner!" Charmy said.

She ride her broom sideways and fly through the sky. From above, she felt free as wind brushes her delicate skin.