𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

y/n

"Hey, answer me. What is it you're after?" I asked as I glared at the man who's not even looking at me.

After our last attack, the villains fell unconsious shortly. Now, they're awake and we're trying to get some information.

The man named 'Heath' from what I heard earlier, looked at me.

"You.. Who are you?" Heath asked. I raised my eyebrows in question, "Huh? I'm just a peasant. A black bull member."

"No use asking someone who probably doesn't even know herself." He muttered something that I didn't quite heard.

"What did you say?"

"Hey! Answer us! What's your motive and why did you go this far?! Killing someone?!" Asta yelled.

"No.. I won't betray him.. He's our God." He muttered before ice envelop him and his companions.

"H-hey—" Before I get to do something, they vanished.

"Tch." I gritted my teeth as I thought, 'Their God? Who is he? They're really willing to kill theirselves just to spare information?'

I walk towards the watch that Heath left off. I picked it up as I stared at it.

"(y/n)? What's that?" Noelle asked.

I shrugged, "This can be an evidence. I think."

[Timeskip]

"Hey, settle down." Captain Yami said as he stands infront of us. "I have some good news."

We just came from Saussy Village and reported to him. I'm kind of tired since I healed the villagers earlier together with some of their healer too.

I still have a very long way to go with my healing. I can only heal small wounds.

"We've been rewarded with star!" Captain Yami said while grinning.

"Yay!" Asta and I cheered before we grinned.

"So.." Asta started, "What's a star?" I finished.

"Huh?!"

"Don't get too excited over something you don't know of, dumbasses!"

I only grinned as I scratch my head. "Star sounds cool so I think it is."

"Stupid."

"Listen, Asta, princess. Stars are given to magic knights when they do a good job in their mission." Finral said with his arm on Asta.

"So? What's it for?" I asked Vanessa beside me.

"Well.. honor? I think."

"Honor? That's cool." I said with stars in my eyes that made the witch chuckle.

"Squads compete who gets the most star." Captain said.

"Really? Who got the most star then?" I asked.

"The Golden Dawn, lead by Captain Vangeance. They have 70 stars? I think? They've been on top for years."

"That's the squad Yuno's in. Interesting." I noted and turned to Asta who's muttering curses to his rival.

"Damn you, Yuno!!" Asta yelled. "Then how about us?! How many stars do we have?!" He questioned.

Captain Yami smirked as the star in his hand flew towards the wall that has what looks like holes for star?

"We're at negative 30!" He said proudly.

"I don't think that's something to brag about." Haru sweatdropped.