𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

After six months of training, finally, they're taking the exam.

"Next." Said the receptionist. Asta went infront and showed him his grimoire. The receptionist was hesitant and took notice of how old and dirty Asta's grimoire is.

"You're 164."

Next was Yuno and was given a number. (y/n) sighed as she heard a lot of murmurs about Yuno.

"Seriously.. Can't they just mind their own businesses." Haru said in her thoughts.

As (y/n) was up next, she showed him her girmoire. Everyone was amazed on how beautiful her grimoire looked and confused of how it doesn't have clover.

"She's so pretty.."

"Her grimoire is so weird yet beautiful!"

"Still a peasant."

Yuno and Asta made sure to stay close to her. They noticed the stares and blushing cheeks of the people around her while staring at the girl. Well they can't blame them. The girl is eye catching.

Yuno and Asta is protective of the girl like how the girl is to them too. No.. Maybe more protective.

(y/n) has this extraordinary beauty and presence that is hard to ignore. Her beauty surpass those nobles that made the nobles around really jealous.

(y/n) went inside with the boys in her back. Giving death stares to those who stares at her.

"Stop it.." (y/n) said. The boys cleared their throats and stopped.

A lot of birds hoaver around Asta that made (y/n) jealous since she wanted to pet some.

She made her way to Asta with Yuno following behind her. The birds flew away when she got close but one stayed.

Haru inside her watched as (y/n) petted the bird that is somewhat different to others. 

(y/n)'s eyes sparkled as she rubbed the bird into her cheeks. "How cute!!" She exclaimed.

Yuno smiled at the sight of her and let her have fun. (y/n) can sometimes be serious, childish and mean.

There are also times where she gets really scary and arrogant. Yuno was kind of worried for later. Not for (y/n) but for the person she will be facing when there's a combat fight.

For (y/n), provocation is a must in fighting.

"I'll kill you brat."

Yuno and (y/n) looked at Asta who bumped into a really dangerous looking guy.

(y/n) sighed as she watched Asta get into trouble.

"Can't your friend stay away from trouble for once?" Haru said. "That would be the death of him soon.." (y/n) replied.

There are two other boys that came for the buff man. She made eye contact with the play boy that's name is Finral, according to what she heard.

Finral went to her and said, "Hey, pretty! Wanna go on a date—"

"Certainly not." (y/n) said with a blank face. Yuno beside her noticed the commotion and sent a glare to the boy.

The ravennete doesn't know why he's getting so worked up over it. The feeling was unnatural for him.

Finral sweatdropped at the glare of the man behind the girl and stepped back, "W-well.. I guess no.."

They turned to look above when captains made their entrance. (y/n) and yuno listened as the Sekke guy introducted the captains.