𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

Third Person

(y/n) headed outside when she felt an immense magic power that seems like out of control. Having an idea whose magic it is, she went outside and saw her othersquadmates gathering.

"Good morning." She greeted. Not bothering to ask what's happening since she already knew. Finral beside her glanced at her and said, "Goodmorning, princess."

"Hmm. That's look bad." She said looking up at the rampaging water attribute.

"Hell it is." The captain said

"What are we going to do, Yami-san?" Magna asked.

"Hey Finral. Can't you just go over there and get her?" He asked. Finral sweatdroped and replied, "No way. I have to get closer and there's no way that's happening!"

"Hmm. We need someone that can nullify that magic." (y/n) looked around, searching for a certain boy. "Where's Asta?"

As if on cue, Asta came flying from the forest. The captain of the black bulls caught him effortlessly and said, "Hey, kid. Take care of that."

Asta's eyes widened in fear, "H-huh?! What am I supposed to d— AAAAAHH!!"

Again, the ash blond boy flew to the water. His grimoire glowed and he grabbed a sword from inside.

With one slash, the magic vanished and both of them are falling. In an instance, Finral used his spatial magic to land the two of them safely.

Everyone made their way to the two whereas Noelle looked down. "Here it is.. I'm going to be looked down again."

"What was that magic Noelle?! That was so strong!" Asta yelled.

Noelle's eyes widened at his words as she looked up on him, "W-what?"

"You see, I don't have magic so I'm really jealous!" He yelled. (y/n) came from behind him and said, "Hm. Just learn controling your magic, you'll probably be invincible in no time."

Noelle looked at the girl intently. She wasn't able to see her this face to face and now she took notice of how beautiful the girl is.

With her hair dancing in the wind, her eyes glittering in the light. Her skin glowing under the sun and by just one look, you can see the softness on her skin.

"She looks like a noble. But she's not.." She thought. The girl's words almost made her tear up.

"What the hell? So you just can't control your magic?" Magna said. "Then that makes you suited here in the squad! Here in Black Bulls, everyone is a failure!" He laughed.

"I'm confident in my magic control so maybe I can help you. And I can also teach you some woman's charms." Vanessa stated and winked.

"But before that, would you like to get pasta with me? I know a good pla—"

"Forget about the pasta. Eat this la!"

Noelle's eyes watered and despite her wet form, she felt warm inside. This was the first time she's being accepted. All her life, it was full of mockery and insults.