8. Missing supplies

- Nerissa's pov. -

I was writing down some informations about patients for Ratchet, when someone walked in. I looked up and saw Sideswipe holding his head, trickles of blood were on his body. ,,What happened?" i asked and walked up to him. ,, I injured myself during training" he said, i pulled him into examination room and sat him down. ,,do you feel dizzy? or do you have anything else?" i asked while pulling on a pair of gloves. I prepared things for stitching on a small tray before walking back to the injured autobot.

,,alright sit back and let go of it" i said, he obeyed. That cut wasn't big, but it was deep. I cleaned the wound on his head and started stitching. Suddenly Sideswipe flinched when someone came into the room, it was Jolt. ,, Nerissa when you'll be finished i need to see you in the conference room, we have a little problem" Jolt said. I stopped stitching and turned around to face Jolt           ,,what's happening?" i asked ,,i don't know either" he replied and left. I shrugged and continued stitching Sideswipe's head. 

,, Is everything okay?" He asked and raised his eyebrow ,, I hope so" I replied and finished stitching. ,, You're good to go, be careful and rest" I said while taking off my gloves, Sideswipe thanked me and left. I finally finished a little clean-up before janitors will get here and made my way to the conference room. I'm kinda nervous what's going on.

I knocked and opened the doors to see every single autobot sitting and Mearing with Lennox talking about something there. I sat down on the nearest chair i found which was next to Ironhide, we exchanged quick smile and silent 'hi' between eachother. Suddenly Mearing stood up and started speaking ,,listen up, we have to put a stop to this as soon as we can" I turned my head to Ironhide and shrugged my arms to give him a sign that I don't understand what is going on. ,, Someone is stealing medical supplies from the storage" he whispered. My attention was brought back by Lennox slamming the papers on the brown table.

I took a quick look and realised we weren't talking about a small loss, there were missing many boxes of sedatives, syringes, IV's and much more. ,, Security cameras were out of order during these days, did any of you see anything suspicious or anyone carrying big boxes?" I shook my head, I don't remember seeing anyone.

,, Alright guys, eyes open and ears sharp. We must find this person. Meeting is dismissed" Lennox said and we all started leaving until Ratchet grabbed my arm and stopped me ,, you sure you didn't see anything?" He asked, I didn't like his tone. Is he thinking that i did it?

I shook my head and went back to work, I've had to take some blood samples into the lab. While carrying a small tray with tubes full of blood, i got carried away by my mind. I wasn't so happy about Ratchet being suspicious of me stealing those supplies, what would i do with them and why would i do that?

Screw it! Let him think whatever he wants, but i didn't do anything. I was brought back to reality by some sounds from next room. Medical storage room. I placed the silver tray on a box next to the doors of the storage room and quietly opened the doors.

The lights were off and a alot of noise was coming from one of the isles. I quietly stalked around those isles and his behind a pile of boxes to see who was making that mess here. All i saw was a tall figure, since it was so dark i couldn't see who it was.

I started backing up, i wanted to go get help but i didn't look behind myself and knocked down a box. In a second, that person turned around and lunged for me. I tried to run away but he catched me and held me down with a knife pressed to my throat.

I laid calmly and waited to see what that person wanted, i didn't want to squirm to give him a better idea about killing me.
,, What do you think you're doing here?" He said, when i looked at that hand which held the silver knife, i noticed it was an army uniform, is this a NEST soldier?

,,Speak!" He yelled and put more pressure on my neck, i squeaked and started to tremble a bit. This isn't good.
,, I'm here to stop you" i whispered before he slammed me against the wall.
,,Listen up kid, you better stay away from this business or people are gonna get seriously hurt, including you" he spat out and made a cut on my throat.

Suddenly, he pushed me out of the door and i fell into the hallway. Before i could stand up, he took a bag full of things and ran down the hallway.  In shock i sent a quick text to Ironhide and sat back, pressing my back on a wall. After a few seconds i slowly stood up, supporting myself by holding onto a wall, and walked towards the medbay.

Many questions were running through my mind, was it a decepticon? Was it a NEST soldier? Why did that person need medical supplies? It didn't make any sense. ' i'll think about it more when my head will stop throbbing' i said to myself and rubbed my forehead, praying for the pain to ease a bit.

When i opened doors to the medbay one of the nurses panicked and walked towards me, asking way too many questions. I didn't feel like answering them right now so i told her I will tell later. She opened doors from one of the emergency rooms and told me to lay down while preparing an IV and some medication.

She pinched the needle into my arm and told me to relax, oh how I'd love to relax right now. To be in my barn with my beloved horses. While I was falling asleep the nurse left, ' went for Ratchet I guess' i thought while closing my eyes and falling asleep...