3. Help

We stared at each other intensely, his hand still holding my neck.

,,Sunstreaker is the name fleshy!" he spat, letting me go and hitting my eye.
I sank against the wall, holding my eye he hit,, talk to me like that one more time and i will kill you!" he said and walked away.

I sat on the floor, holding my eye. It hurt, i think its gonna be blue. I stood up and hurriedly walked to the medbay, hiding in one of the rooms.

I took an ice pack from one of the cabinet's and held it on my painful eye, trying to calm down the aching pain. Reaching into the pocket of my jeans i pulled out my phone, taking a look at my eye.

It really was blue, some spots dark purple. I sighed and put my phone back into my jeans. I reached into a cabinet and pulled out a bottle of aspirin, taking out one and swallowing it quickly.

Sometimes i regret being so aggresive or defensive but it's sadly in my nature. When my parent's were gone, i wanted to die, i didn't felt like myself. I refused to eat or even go outside. After a few month's i recovered and started living my life like how was i supposted to the whole time.

,,are you alright Nerissa?" I was so lost in my thought's i didn't hear someone came inside the room, jumped in shock, turning around and looking at Ratchet's confused face. Next to him was another guy, dark Brown haired and muscular, Black shirt hugging his upper body.

,,yea im fine" i replied, still pressing the ice pack on my eye,, is something wrong with your eye? " He walked up to me and took the ice pack from my hand, taking a look at my blue eye.
,, what the hell did you do?" he said, inspecting it slighly. I flinched when he pressed the painful spot on the right side of my eye.

,, who did that to you?" i completely forgot about that guy who came in with Ratchet, now leaning against a wall ,,guy named Sunstreaker i believe, he ran into me and we kinda argued for who's fault was it" i replied, he growled and looked away.
,, i will have a chat with him about it, by the way im Ironhide" he said
,,thank you, Nerissa" i replied with a little smile on my face and shaking his hand.

I felt Ratchet's hand tense up, was something wrong?

,, it looks fine, just put some ice on it and it will be fine. It's 6pm anyway so you better head home" Ratchet said and left. I looked after him as he walked down the hallway, what did i do wrong?

,,Don't worry he had a rough time while you were in the lab" Ironhide said, pulling me out of my transe.
,, what happened back in the medbay while i was gone? " i asked, i hope it wasnt anything bad ,,he got a Phone call from one of the soldier females who work here, Sofia is her name. She used to hang around Ratchet alot but one day she stopped visiting him and just forgot about him,, he said, i turned my body towards him ,, Sofia keeps bothering Ratchet even tho he doesn't show any interest, she is annoying Ratchet for 3 months already" he said. i nodded my head, Thinking about it.

,, I feel sorry for him" i said and he nodded his head in agreement.

,, shall we?" he motioned for the doors. Catching on, i stood up and followed him, leaving medbay. He showed me the whole base and told me about them being cybertronians and everythin. We had a nice time talking together.

,, well i gotta go, i have some work to do back home" i told him as we stood at the gate of the NEST base,, same, i got a training scheduled for tonight. It was nice getting to know you Nerissa"
Ironhide said ,,same, see ya at wednesday i have a day off tomorrow" i said  ,,feel free to call me if you will need anything or you'll get bored" he winked, i giggled and nodded. We waved each other goodbye and separated our ways. I came to the parking lot, jumping into my car and sighing in relief. Im kinda tired from today, all i could think of is jumping into my warm bed and sleep.

I turned on the engine and drove back home. As the time passed in my car, i already from far saw my stables, the horses eating grass or just walking around.

I parked next to my house, jumping out and looking at the sun already halfway behind the mountains.
It's a beaufitul wiew, especially
now at 8pm.

I went to check if the horses had water and since the weather broadcast didnt said anything about raining, i left them outside. I headed inside my home.

I hanged my jacket and immidieatelly took off my shoes, making my way straight to the kitchen. I decided to make some pasta for myself.

As i was done, i sat at the dining table and happily ate my food, watching the outside and deciding what im gonna do tomorrow.

Around 10pm i was already in my shorts and Loose t-shirt, relaxing in my bed and thinkin about today, while slowly falling asleep.

-Ironhide's pov-
( right after Nerissa left the base)

I leaned against the wall and watched as she left the parking lot of the NEST base. Such a nice girl she is.

As i turned around and made my way to my alt-mode i noticed Ratchet standin in one of the hallways with his arms crossed, watching me.

I closed the Doors od my alt-mode, turned around and crossed my arms too, staring back.
What is the problem now?

He shaked his head and walked away. no fraggin way he is gonna get away with this!

I dont have time for this, i will solve it later, i got a training to attend to now.
I dont know what crawled up his tailpipe but his behavior for the Last days is not funny anymore.