MADDIE HAS A SECRET

Sabrina Pov

"Girls, let's go." Ms. Abby yelled

"Should all run in here, wanting to be first. All right. Energy Dance in Waterford, Michigan. Again you were second. Any other teacher would probably think overall high score second place was wonderful."

"And now the pyramid. On the bottom Paige and Brooke. Once again you're still on probation. You never came to me and said 'Hey, can I enter my solo?' Brooke, you should want to do that acrobatic routine. It was beautiful. Next... Nia. Nia, you did a great job on your solo, you made the top ten but pay attention to the technique. Apple your corrections. You don't always do that.

 Next, we have... Chloe. Chloe, great job on the duet. Came out, your back leg was up on the arabesque, You fixed your problems. You had a good weekend. Next on the pyramid... Maddie. Maddie, you had an outstanding solo. You did a beautiful job on the duet. Next is Sabrina. Sabrina, you had an amazing solo your acting was on point. On top of the pyramid, this week is Mackenzie. She won the overall high score and was crowned Petite Miss energy Dance." Ms.Abby said and we all Clapp for Mackenzie

Mackenzie

Sabrina Maddie Chloe

Nia Brooke Paige

"This week we will be attending Starpower in Woodbridge, Virginia. This is the largest dance competition in the United States. I'm excited about the group dance, I've been preparing it for weeks. Mackenzie, you proved That you're not a little baby anymore. You must be advanced enough to be in the group dance. I'm not watering down the choreography. You'll be expected to do what everyone else does. Maddie, you will be doing a routine called 'Looking for a Place like Home.' It's a little spin on 'There's no place like home,' a modern-day version. Chloe, you will also be doing a solo. Your solo is entitled 'What Goes Around Comes Around.' Sabrina, you will be doing a solo as well called 'Tears of an Angel.'"

Brooke raises her hands.

"Yes, Brooke."

"This weekend is my first formal school dance, and I was wondering if I would be able to go to it." She asks Ms. Abby.

"I think if I was in your position, I would probably be making a different decision. However, if you have decided that this is something you want to do, far be it from me to keep you from it. You will not be in the group number this week, you will not be joining us on the trip." Ms. Abby says.

"Thank you."

"Moms, you are dismissed, thank you very much. Girls spread apart; we're gonna warm up." Ms. Abby says as the mothers leaves.

FOUR DAYS TILL THE COMPETITION

Liza Pov

The girls are learning the group dance and once they finish Ms.Abby wants to talk to them, so they stand in a straight line.

"Girls, obviously I'm going to replace Brooke."

"Maddie, I want you to go get Payton. Do not make a big deal out of it. Just go in and tap her on the shoulder and say 'Come with me.'" Ms. Abby says to her.

"I don't understand why we need another person," Christ says.

"We don't" Melissa comments.

"Abby just wants to make the statement that everybody is replaceable."

"Oh, here comes Payton again." kelly also says.

"Brooke is going away this weekend, so I'm looking to replace her," Abby says.