LOVE ON THE DANCE FLOOR

"All right, where is Cathy? Where is Vivi-Anne?" Ms. Abby asks us.

"Right now I'm at the end of my rope with Cathy." Ms. Abby tells us.

"Mackenzie now you and Viv-Anne are supposed to have a duet, but no Vivi, so you might be doing "summer" by yourself," Abby tells Mackenzie.

"Chloe, you're going to take a week off. I'm not going to do a new solo for you. I think you need to work on your technique. I was happy with fourth place. Your mother was not. And I Don't think you were, either. Nia I was happy with you.  Your mother was not happy with the choreography, So we're gonna work on that. Mom, I don't was any more altercations like Connecticut." ms Abby told holly.

"It was a conversation," Holly told her.

"Maddie and Sabrina, Maddie you won, it was a great costume. It was gorgeous. Everything clicks for you. I just don't want to see the tears. You are at the top of the age scale. You've both been winning. Sabrina, you did well although you didn't win you could have differently beaten everyone here with the performance." Ms. Abby told Maddie and me.

"Let's talk about the group number for this week's competition. The number is called "snapshot." You're all models. So who'd modeled before?" Ms. Abby asks us.

We've all modeled before so we all put our hands up. 

"So now you know that the runway is. What else is at a fashion show? A photographer. I've had a lot to think about over the last 24 hours. And I think we need to bring a boy in to be the photographer. What do you think?" Ms. Abby said

Everyone is looking at Brooke.

"I have a surprise for all of you. A big surprise. Here's our photographer."

"It's Brandon" Melissa and Kelly both yell.

Brandon came into the studio and all the girls went crazy.

Brandon

Sabrina Maddie

Brooke Paige

Nia Chloe Vivi-Anne Mackenzie

FOUR DAYS TILL THE COMPETITIONS

We are practicing for the group dance and Brandon had to lift me and Brooke, and Ms. Abby is screaming at Brandon and Brooke because they don't have chemistry or whatever. I bet they feel embarrassed since they used to like each other, and now Ms. Abby is sending them on a date.

THREE DAYS TILL THE COMPETITIONS

This week I'm doing a solo and competing against Maddie again and we are competing for a title like last time, She beat me but this week I really want to win although I love Maddie I just want to prove that I am just as good as she is.

TWO DAYS TILL THE COMPETITIONS

"We're here at Starpower in sunny, muggy, hot Orlando, and they have a pageant. Every one of you has been registered. We don't know who's gons qualify. So right now, we're all gonna rehearse as if you made it, and then whoever makes it will be ready." Ms. Abby tells us.

Ms. Abby makes us practice our walks and ask us questions that they might ask us in the pageant.

Cathay comes into the dressing room and Kelly and Holly argue with Cathy because they weren't here to practice Mackenzie and Viv-Anne Duets so now they won't be able to do it.

ONE DAY TILL THE COMPETITION

The girls and our mom go to Ms. Abby's house in Flordia.

Ms.Abby throws us into the pool as we swim. The moms put the watermelon so we can fight for it or something and whoever has it wins. Maddie started to cry because she got hurt.

DAY OF COMPETITION

I start practicing my solo with Abby.

"You definitely going to beat her," Abby says looking at Maddie's competition Julianna.

~~

I and Maddie were the only one who qualified for the pageant. I'm practicing my solo for the pageant and Maddie goes before me so I want her to dance she is doing good so I start to get nervous after she goes Juliana goes and get even more nervous since she is good as well after she finishes I go on after her, and I felt like I did good.

Now it's the pageant's speech and I put my dress on and stand backstage with Maddie.

"Hi, my name is Julianna, I'm from Saddle River, New Jersey. I'm so honored to be here tonight. I'd like to thank my mom for supporting me in all I do. Star power, thank you so much for this opportunity." she said as she walked off stage.

Maddie walks on stage. " Good evening ladies, gentlemen, and judges. My name is Maddie. I am Eight years old, and I am from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I hope you enjoyed my eve- my performance this evening. Thank you." Maddie misses up and now I feel pressure to do good because Ms. Abby is counting on me.

"Good evening, My name is Sabrina Gomez, I am Eight years old and I'm from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I am honored to be standing here and I hope you all enjoyed my performance. Thank you.' I said once I finished I walked off stage.

Once everyone finished their speech we all walked back on stage with our moms to get our awards.

"Our runner-up is Maddie"

"Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner tonight Sabrina" I walk up to the trophy as they put a crown on my head.

~~~

Our group dance didn't win.

~~

We got to the dressing room from the second award thank Nia won first place in

"So, I have a little more news. I think your mother is gonna fall off their chairs. We're going from here to vegas, to Las Angeles, and to Lake Tahoe" Ms. Abby said and the moms seemed annoyed.

'And you better be overall high scorer, do you understand?" Abby tells us

" I don't think the mom is so excited," Kelly said.

---------

I know it is all kind of confusing and I'm sorry, and since I feel mad I will post this chapter.

This chapter is short but I hope you enjoyed :)

1022 words