CHEERLEADER BLUES

"Come girls let's go"

We walk faster and sit down in front of Abby.

"I would like to recap what happened in the competition. Now there's something that went down that maybe you don't know about."

"Your mom was upset about the costume," Abby said, pointing at Nia.

"Your mom was upset about the costume before you went onstage," Abby said looking at Chloe.

"But that can not happen again. Let's talk about what we are going to do this weekend. We're going to New Jersey, and we are going to do an acrobatic gymnastic routine."

Maddie

Chloe Brooke Sabrina

Nia Paige Mackenzie Vivi-Anne

"Overall, I evaluated all your performances. So Maddie you won that competition and the title. I'm going to leave you right where you were, yes? Brooke, I expect you to help the younger students. And I expect you to know the choreography first  and be able to help everyone else." She said to Brooke.

"Nia, Paige you'll be doing the tumbling part and the acro part. Vivi-Anne, because you're new here, and you don't really know all of our terminologies, I'm going to work privately with you for a week. And so you're going to do a solo at the competition this weekend" she said to Vivi-Anne

"Sabrina you will also be doing a solo this weekend and you must win," she said to me

"Ok girls let's go. Moms you can go thank you"  

FIVE DAYS TILL THE COMPETITION 

Liza (Sabrina's Mom) Pov

"I need to know how long it is going to take to get my daughter to move up on this pyramid. Why is Maddie at the top?" Kelly says

"She actually pyramids the kids and puts them-"

"Yes," Kelly said cutting of Cathy

"Ok so Vivi was second-line shit and I didn't think she was going to be at the top" Cathy said.

"There are lots of ways you can give out assignments where you do not have to put people in pyramids."

"Um anyways is Sabrina excited to have a solo" Kelly ask me

"Yeah, she 's really happy to prove herself to Abby since she's in Maddie's shadow," I said  to kelly.

"Happy birthday," Melissa said. Come upstairs with a cake for Cathy.

Kelly and I started laughing because of how crazy she is.

Not surprised.

"This is an acro dance everyone knows that's Brooke's forte,"  Kelly said looking as she is looking at the kids learning the group dance.

"Absolutely," Holly said agreeing

"Brooke should be front and center"

"Maddie's not front and center in this dance. She's in the second row" Melis says.

"oh, but she's at the top of the pyramid," Kelly said.

Kelly and Melissa go back and forth until Kelly has enough and goes  to ask her herself why Brooke isn't on the top of the pyramid. 

FOUR DAYS TILL THE COMPETITION

Sabrina Pov

"Hey Sab comes into studio B," Ms.Abby told me.