IT ALL ENDS HERE

"Here we are in another studio, another week. We need to learn a new group routine. This is tough. We have to do it today, and there are props. Now, I want to reflect a little bit on the past two weeks. I keep telling you guys, You have been given an amazing opportunity. You've been hand-selected to go across the country and learn a new number each week and do these competitions. And you are not stepping up to the plate. I want to see energy, enthusiasm, and fun. If you don't want to do it, there are probably a hundred other kids that would love to be in your shoes right now. So I need to see motivation. I want you to want to win. This is my reputation on the line, it's my name. But by now it's also your names."

Ms. Abby just went straight for the pyramid which is the first because we usually take 30 minutes just to get to the pyramid, since Ms. Abby talks so much.

"So, I'm gonna start now with Paige. Moving on Mackenzie. Nia. Next, we have Chloe. Brooke. Maddie. And on Top again Sabrina."  

Sabrina

Maddie Brooke Chloe

Nia Mackenzie Paige

"Maddie you are doing a solo and a duet with Chloe. Chloe, you will also be doing your solo. Paige and Brooke I'm giving you a duet. I want you to work together as friends. I do not want you fighting as sisters. Sabrina, I regret not giving you a solo last week but I'm giving you one this week Harry is going to choreograph it. Everyone is in the group number this week even Mackenzie. Every single one of you is an important part of this puzzle. In a group, routine everybody needs to pull their weight. And I'm telling you what: We need to win. All right let's get moving."

FIVE DAYS TILL NATIONALS

"Okay, ladies the piece is called 'beautiful.' And what it's about is not how petty you're going to be in your costumes, not how pretty your hair is, but what's on the inside. And it's about taking a good look in the mirror-- not at what you see, but like the internal mirror." Ms. Abby tells us

We are using mirrors for the probs and I actually like this routine.

After Chloe finished me and harry go to the studio and learn the dance this dance is very acroy. 

If that's even a word.

The mom watches me learn it so I'm kind of nervous because if I do something wrong they going to point it out.

TWO DAYS TILL NATIONALS

Ms. Abby is taking us girls to the lake so we can get away from the mothers.

Maddie and I start to stretch together and talk about solos.

At national I am not competing against Maddie or Chloe so I'm less nervous. But they are competing with each other.  Because Ms. Abby wants more chances of winning.

ONE DAY TILL NATIONAL

I'm practicing my solo with Harry.

And we can hear Kelly talk bad about Maddie and me.

"Kelly do you really think Maddie can't work with a choreographer she met two weeks ago? Sabrina has worked and is working with a choreographer she has never met before and still beat your kids" Abby yells back.

"I think there's no reason for you to have two in there and mine in here with someone who doesn't even know what leg they kick on," Kelly screamed back

"No he's supposed to be choreographing," Abby said.

"Well, then let him choreograph Maddie's. That sure as hell would never happen" kelly said.

"Don't listen to them" Harry says.

Harry and I go into the studio where Maddie was in to show Abby my dance.

"Jealousy" Abby said.

COMPETITION DAY

I get ready and practice my solo with harry. Gianna helps me practice too. 

We go backstage and Maddie goes on stage, Chloe goes after and she forgets her solo after she goes I went after her and nailed it.

~~~

"Our 2011 National finals Titlist winner. And your Junior miss Starbound 2011, Maddie"

Once Maddie went they called my division.

"Our 2011 Nation Finials Titlis... And your Little Miss Starbound 2011, Sabrina"

I have 13 crowns now.

We go back to the dressing room.

"Congratulation Maddie and Sabrina," Abby said giving us a hug.

The duets went on stage and they did well.

Paige and Brooke got 5th place.

Maddie and Chloe got 1st place.

Then we got ready for the group dance.

Abby and Maddie's dad gets into an argument and everyone can hear it.

We need to win because we haven't won our group dances yet so we have to do good.

~~~

We won the group dance.

We got backstage and my mom got a call.

"Hello, this is Liza Gomez," they said.

"I am the director for the show 'Dog with a Blog' and we just wanted to tell you that your daughter got the part," They said.

I'm going to be on the Disney channel.

"Did I get the part?" I ask my mom.

"Yeah," she said.

----

Hii thank you to those who are reading this. 

Do you guys want me to do the episode "There is only one star"? It will be Maddie's pov if that is ok?

Hope you enjoyed :)

897 words