Real Deal

I go back to my home as soon as the match ended. Rias go to hell to marry Raiser as promise.

I am just daydreaming for awhile and suddenly Grayfia came into my room.

"So...what brings you here?" asked me.

"You know, if you want to take her back, here is the thing." replied her as she handed me a card. She continue "Miss wedding is this night, so if you want to take her back. You can-"

I interrupt her saying "So..you want me to stop the wedding by fighting Raiser? And by the way, why do you tell me this? Issei should be the one doing this, right?"

Her eyes widened and say "I see..but I just give you the chance to take her back. I tell you this because it seems that Rias-sama have interest to you."

My eyes widen and then she left. In mind, (Shit shit..I don't want to get involve into this. But what she says makes me want to stop this wedding.)

Suddenly my chest feels hurt and I faint in my room.

"W-Where am I?" I said as I began to wake up inside a place that looks like a domain. "You're inside my domain." a voice said as I look back.

There is a being.

(By the way, Arceus is stronger than Ddraig since you know

(By the way, Arceus is stronger than Ddraig since you know... I'll explain more later in the story)

"Who are you?" asked me.

"I am an omni being inside of you. My name is Arceus, God first creation." answered it.

My eyes widened and I reply "W-Wait what?!"

"Let me explain more further. Long time ago, God created me and name me Arceus. I help God creates, until...God died. At that point the previous strongest devil lord seal me in a form of sacred gear." explained Arceus.

I reply back "Are you saying that what I'm seeing right now is also a God? And I never heard of you before."

"Yes I'm a god and a being beyond limitation. Of course you never heard of me before. Information about me is kept secret by all three faction. The only one that knows my existence as a sacred gear are archangel Michael, Zeoticus Gremory, and Azazel. They kept my existence a secret so that no one will try to use me, making the fight between the three faction fair. Seems like your father haven't told you this secret and secret about you yet, huh?" replied Arceus.

I ask "What do you mean?"

Arceus reply "You'll find it out later. And you want to save that girl, right?"

"I'm an angel and if you really are that being, then you should know."

"Hahahaha... That's why I ask you. You want to save that girl or no? I know that from the deepest heart of yours, you want to save that girl but you refuse it with your mind." said Arceus.

"Maybe yes...but I won't go there." replied me.

Arceus say "Heh, I think you're gonna ask that boy, the one who wield one of the Heavenly Dragon."

"Yep." said me.

I am then back to my room and is holding the card. I fly to Issei and goes in through the window.

"Yo, what?" said Issei as he saw me inside my room through the window.

"Here. If you want to apologize for your "mistake" then take this card." said me as I throw it over.

I continue "Her wedding is tonight and you can see at what time. Don't be late and see ya."

Issei got determined to correct the mistake that he made.

I go back inside my room and lie down. When I open my eyes, I am back inside this domain again. 

"Hello again." greeted Arceus.

"Hello and now what?" greeted me.

"I forgot to say, do you know what type of gear am I?" asked Arceus.

I reply "Nope, not a clue. After all, I will not use you."

Arceus reply back with serious tone "Someday you will use me."

It continue with calmer voice "I can be any gear and I have every power that any sacred gear have. I have an ability which is Multitype, with this ability you can use any element that I have."

"You have?" asked me.

"Yes...before, years ago no, centuries ago. I have trusted a human with a Jewel of Life to make this world back to normal again... Let me start from the beginning, the moment God died, the responsibility of this world have been given to me. I have take care of this world for a long time, until somehow I lost all of my 16 plates that gives me life and almost died. Then a human named Damos save me by taking and giving all 16 plates back to me. I thank him by creating what I called The Jewel of Life which is created by using my 5 plates. He promise he'll give it back but... he betrayed me! I wanted to destroy this world due to his betrayal but remembering God giving me the responsibility to protect this world. I have no choice but to calm down and let my anger go away, forgetting it which I can't." Arceus said which is like reading me a story.

"I see..but it's not their fault. The first human, have made sins and sins is now on all human. Of course some of them will be bad and some of them will be good." replied me.

Arceus nodded and say "Right... Oh am I that dumb before."

"Yep." answered me.

I then left his domain and is back to my room. After some time of thinking, I decided to go to hell and watch Issei Vs Raiser. When I go to hell, I saw Issei is winning using some cheat. But he's out of cheat and Raiser was about to give him a burning fist.

At that point Arceus whispered to me "Think about blowing wind. And make it appear there."

I do what Arceus said and a hard wind blow, making Raiser got push and hit a pillar. Raiser got unconscious which means Issei won. Sirzech then destroy the place, Raiser sister carry him while Issei falls until Rias catches him. They then ride a griffin and go back to earth.

"Thanks, I guess."  said me to Arceus.