Class Review

On the way to school I saw Rias and her peerage with The White Dragon Emperor.

"What's your goal to be here? You are involve with Fallen Angel-" asked Rias to the White Dragon Emperor.

I interrupt her by saying "Why hello there White Dragon Emperor."

He look at me and I walk pass them like there's nothing. They look at me awkwardly.

"Did he just..pass us?" asked Issei.

"He sure did." said White Dragon Emperor.

I go to class and just sleep there until time for review. I do the review and after that, I was walking until I saw many boys gathering and taking picture of a girl that looks like magical girl? 

Issei greet me "Oh Y/N-senpai. You're here too."

"Hey Issei." greeted me back to him while in mind (There's no mistake. She is Serafall Leviathan but... Why's she doing that?! I never actually met her but still, why's she acting like that?)

Saji then came and disband the crowd. Sona came in and ask what's happening here.

Serafall say "Sona, found you! What's it Sona? You finally can see your older sister again. You must be happy. We should have hug each other and say Sona! Sister!. Then develop into yuri with your sister."

Issei ask "Sister?"

"She is Serafall Leviathan." said Rias.

"One of the Four Great Devil Lord and also President older sister. And this is the first time I see her." said Saji.

"I know that you're really happy because you can meet your older sister!" said Serafall to Sona.

Rias go to them and greet Serafall "Long time no see, Lady Serafall."

"Oh hey Rias. Are you okay?" greeted back by Serafall.

Rias say "Yes, thank you for the attention. Are you going to look Sona today?"

"Yep. Sona is so bad! She didn't tell me! I am hurt, even though I'm gonna call Heavenly Attack!" said Serafall.

She look at Issei then ask "Rias, is he the Ddraig holder that has been gossiped?"

Rias reply "Yes. Issei introduce yourself."

Issei introduce himself to Serafall "Hello, my name is Issei Hyodou."

Serafall introduce herself "Nice to meet you. My name is Serafall Leviathan, devil king. Call me Leviathan."

Sona warn Serafall "Sister, I am a Student Council President here. You are my family but I can't let your outfit and behavior!"

"Sona bad! Don't say that, Sona! Sister is now sad! You know right how much I'm attracted to Magical Girl? With the sparkle of my wand, I will destroy all Angel and Fallen Angel!" replied Serafall to Sona.

Sona say "Sister watch your behavior! Your sparkle can destroy the whole country in a moment!"

Serafall act more that make Sona cry. Sona then left while getting followed by Serafall. Saji also go to help Sona. Rias tell us that all devil lord is like this outside of work.

When I was about to go home, Sona came to me and ask me a favor.

"Sorry to bother you Y/N, but can you do me a favor?" asked Sona to me.

"Sure, what's it?" replied me.

Serafall came out from behind Sona and Sona say "Can you show Serafall the school?"

"All! Hmph!" said Serafall.

"Y-Yes I mean all part of the school." said Sona.

"Sure."

"Great, I'll go now." said Sona as she go back.

Serafall came to me and say "So your name is Y/N. Nice to meet you. I am Serafall Leviathan, call me Leviathan."

"N-Nice to meet you."

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!" said Serafall as she pull me inside the school.

We go and I tell her like a normal tour guide. We then came into a lock room that's labeled KEEP OUT.

I tell Serafall "We cannot enter this room."

"Why not?" asked Serafall.

"First, it's locked and labeled keep out. Second, it's sealed by devil and a strong seal." replied me.

"But, aren't you suppose to show me all part of the school?" said Serafall as she get close while looking at me at the eyes.

Her eyes tell me that she really want to go in there. After she stare me for sometime.

I sigh and say "Fine, we can go in there."

I touch the seal and use Absolute Cancel, which broke the seal. We went in and saw a room. We heard a sound from the coffin.

"What's that?" asked Serafall as she go to open the coffin.

But suddenly a person appear at the corner of the room. I can tell it's a vampire that is cross dressing as a girl.

"So cute!" said Serafall as she approach the boy but the boy suddenly appear at the other corner of the room.

Serafall keep approaching him but the same thing happen.

(Partner, that boy have a sacred gear that can stop time. It's called Forbidden Balor View.)

(Oh that explain it.)

I move as fast as possible and touch the boy then use Absolute Cancel and Infinity. The boy cannot stop time again and Serafall hug him.

"What's your name and what are you doing here?" ask me to him.

"My name is Gasper Vladi and I am seal here because I can't control my sacred gear. What did you do?" replied him.

"Oh I cancel your sacred gear. So, for now you cannot use it."

He's happy and say "Thank you!"

"You're a cute boy!" said Serafall.

I ask Gasper "Why are you happy when your power is sealed?"

"It's because..." Gasper then tell his story.

"Well, it's your power so you should learn how to control it." said me to Gasper.

Serafall say "Oh, poor thing."

"Don't hate yourself and don't be scared. One day, you will control your power." said me to Gasper which encourages him a little.

We all play for awhile and I say "Serafall, I think it's time to go."

"Owh... Sorry Gasper and bye! We will visit you again later!" said Serafall.

Gasper wave good bye. We left, lock the door and put the label back but the problem is, we don't know what is the seal.

Serafall put a random seal and say "Sorry..."

I pat her and say "No problem. Let's go now, after all I still cancel his power."

She nodded and we go out. I go back home and eat some food. Not long after, I am called by Rias to go to school. I go to school and go inside the sealed room again which I saw Rias and other.