Life Changes

-Some years later-

I am having another human life. I go to school and study. I didn't really make friends with anyone since I only wanted to have fun. Demon or angel will just think that I'm a normal regular human doing normal human stuff since I change my form.

One day, I go to school and found out about a mysterious club. Since I am interested, I decided to check it out.

(Hm, what is this club about? Maybe I should go and try checking it out.), I said in mind.

I then go inside the club. There is many girls.

The red haired girl that looks like the president of the club greeted me, "Hello, welcome to Occult Research Club."

I greeted back, "Hello, my name is Y/N"

She reply back, "Welcome to our club Y/N, my name is Rias Gremory.

What brings you to this club?" asked Rias.

In my mind, (Oh...Gremory. Well I don't need to worry about that much since she didn't know that I am an angel.)

"Oh...actually I just wanted to check it out.", I reply her.

She then said, "Well I don't think I need to explain anything since what we do is like our club name."

I then say, "Oh, I see. Well then, I suppose I will go now."

I go outside of the club and back to class. (Welp, I suppose I better not get in trouble), in my mind.

After the school ended, I walk around the school and outside the school to remember the school structures and so I didn't get lost since I always forget doing that.

"Well now that I've remember it. It's time for me to go have some fun."

After that I have fun, I hang out at the park and buy some ice cream to eat. After having fun, I go back home. I watch TV and play games at home. I look at the fridge for food since it's time for dinner but found nothing. I realize that I forgot to buy food for dinner. Then it is decided for me to go outside and buy some groceries and food.

After buying groceries and food, I walk back home and meet a fallen angel.

The fallen angel said, "How interesting for a human like you having a sacred gear."

"Sacred Gear?", I said in confusion

And when I check myself. I found out that I have a sacred gear, but how?

"Bruh, seriously.", I said to myself.

I wanted to explain but the fallen angel strike me with his light sword. I pretend to get hurt and pretend to die. The fallen angel then leave.