Battle Preparation

Yesterday, Grayfia tell Rias that she only have 10 days to prepare for the Rating game. I and the whole club are walking to the top of a mountain. After some time of climbing, we arrive at a mansion.

After going inside the mansion we take a hot bath. And after we take a hot bath, the training then start. The first training is fight with Kiba. The second training is about magic with Akeno. The third training is fighting Koneko. All the three training I succeeded while Issei failed. After we're done, we go back to the mansion and do the fourth training which is cooking by Rias.

I am just peeling potatoes by holding them. Issei then seem to imagine about Akeno boobs, and accidentally use his magic to peel the potato. He realize that his strong pervert imagination is the source of his magic. We then go to the dinner table with all the cooked potatoes.

After eating dinner we take a hot bath. And after that we sleep.

At the bed, in my mind, (Why should I help them? I am just an angel. Maybe, because I want to? You know what, I don't really care.)

I then sleep.

Next morning, Rias is telling us about Rating Game.

Rias say "After war, many high-level devil clan that went extinct. After that, high-level devil are divided to seven clan. My clan Gremory, Sona clan Sitri, and Raiser from clan Phoenix. Only those that are left from seven clan high-level devil. That's why devil revive human as devil to add their clan members. Rating Game is created for that. This game is given to devil servant to get experience on the real fight and give chance for their master to show their servant power. Right now, this game have a big influence on rank and position for the winner. *sigh* Ok let's end this for now. I think you all are tired."

Akeno then go to make some teas helped by Asia.

Rias then ask Asia to tell us what she know because she was a nun.

After the tea are made, Asia then tell us "There are two main weapon that an exorcist have. The first is holy water. Devil like us should not touch it. And this is bible. I already read it from when I was a child. But now reading one line already make me get headache! I don't know why!"

We then tell her that it's because she is a devil. Asia then try to read the bible but always failed and got hurt.

-Next day-

Issei is training with Kiba. Rias tell Issei to keep on boosting and stop after 12x boost. He then fight Kiba, Issei shoot out the energy that makes the everything in the beam path become flat. Rias tell Issei that he will be the defining factor. His power will change the whole game.

(I understand about that. His potential can make him become one of the strongest. The Great Red is with him after all.), in mind.