New Life

After some time there is a girl in front of me. She have red hair and I notice her quickly. She is Rias Gremory. She came to revive me back as a demon. So, I change into a demon to make her think that I have been reborn as a demon.

Demon looks:

(Yep as a demon we have white hair

(Yep as a demon we have white hair. You can use your own character if you want, this is just my choice.)

But fall asleep since I am too tired. When I woke up I saw Rias Gremory and I am naked.

She then wakes up and say, "Oh good morning Y/N."

"Good morning Rias.", I greeted her back.

She is surprised and say, "I like your confident. You aren't panic at all."

I reply her while teasing her, "I do not need to panic if the one sleeping naked with me is a beautiful girl."

She blushes and reply back, "Well thank you. And Y/N from now on you'll be my demon peer."

I say, "Sure, why not?"

We then prepare for school and go to school together. We then go to class. After school ended Rias tell me to go to the club. I then go to the club. I meet the girls and the two boy again.

"Oh my, is that the new member?", a girl with black hair said.

"It's not a girl.", the boy that look like a pervert said with a sigh.

Rias then welcome me. I greet them, "Hello my name is Y/N. Nice to meet you all."

Rias then say, "Well Y/N, let me introduce you to them. This is Akeno. This is Koneko. This is Kiba. And this is Issei."

"Issei, did you remember the task I told you to do?", ask by Rias.

"Yep.", said Issei as he get out.

"Y/N, I'm gonna explain everything to you.", Rias said.

After that she explain everything. "Oh okay, I understand.", I said after Rias explain everything.

(Actually I am an angel and I know everything about this but okay.), said me in mind.

"Well then, wait here. I'm gonna try finding a starter job for you.", Rias tell me.

Rias go away and I said, "Well, guess I gotta wait."

-Timeskip-

It is night time and Rias isn't back. Issei is already back at the club. After some time, Rias came back and said, "Sorry Y/N, no job for you today." "It's fine", I reply her.

"Akeno, why you're still here?", Rias ask Akeno.

Akeno reply Rias, "Oh right, I just got a message from Taiko. It looks like that there is a lost devil."

"I see, call Kiba and Koneko.", Rias said.

-Timeskip-

We then arrive at the place. As soon as we got in Rias tell me and Issei about lost devil. Rias then also tell us about chess and that we got certain power from her since she is our leader. It is called Evil Pieces.

Rias then said, "Y/N and Issei, right now you guys must see how devil fight."

After some time Rias warn us, "It's here."

"I smell something disgusting and I also smell something good. Will it be tasty or will it be bitter.", the lost devil said as it show itself. The lost devil is a girl.

Rias then does her speech, "Lost devil type: Visor. You have kill your own master to gain power. Your sin can only be forgiven by death. In the name of Gremory I shall exterminate you."

"Let's see about that", said the lost devil as she showed her up self.

Issei said with a perverted face, "That's a lost devil but it looks more like a bitch to me."

It then showed her real self and Issei got shocked.

"I told you that her soul and body are monster.", Kiba said.

The lost devil then began to fondle her breast and magic circle appear at the nudes. The nudes also look more like a gun that is ready to fire now. The nudes then fire some kind of liquid. I dodges while Rias push Issei so they didn't get shot. The liquid that the boobs fired melts the wall behind us.

Rias then order Kiba. Kiba slash the devil and said that Kiba is the knight, knight are strong in power and fast. The devil then eat Koneko but Koneko open up the big devil mouth and break the teeths. Rias explain to us that Koneko is the rook and that rook are strong in both attack and defense. Akeno put a spell that strikes lightning to the lost devil. Rias tell us that Akeno is the vice leader. She is good at using magic. Also is the most sadistic one. Finally the lost devil falls. Rias was about to finish it but, it uses her last strength to move fast enough and appeared in front of me.

"Gotcha!", said the lost devil. She was about to attack me.

"Y/N dodge now!", Rias tell me but.

"W-What?! I can't move closer! But I feel that I touch something!", said the lost devil.

Everyone then look shocked.

"Give me a break." "You didn't touch me. The thing you touch is what I called as Infinity.", I explain.

"Infinity!?", lost devil said as she back off.

"Let me explain it further about Infinity. Infinity is something that didn't exist but also exist."

"What do you mean?!", the lost devil ask in shock.

I reply the lost devil, "I will not explain more than that."

The lost devil try to strike me again but the same thing happen.

Then Akeno strike the lost devil with lightning and finally she really goes down. Rias then quickly kill her before she could do another thing.

Rias ask me, "Mind telling me what is that just now?"

"My power?", I answer her.

"I will ask more about it later but let's go back now.", she then created a portal and we are back to the club.

I was about to go home until she stop me and say "Now, please explain everything to me about what happen just now."

"Fine...so as I said just now. What that girl just touch is Infinity.", I said.

Rias interrupts and say "I know about that and in fact we all know about that since you already say it just now."

"Fine, as I said that is my power and more like a passive.", reply me.

"I just don't understand. I mean you are just a new reincarnated demon.", said Rias.

"Maybe because Gremory reborn me as a demon, I become like this?", I said.

"If you don't want to tell us then I won't ask you more about that. And Issei, do your last task for today.", said Rias.

"Yes Ma'am", replied Issei as he go.

After that, I went home and sleep.

"Well this is truly a weird life. My human life changes to a devil life now. Maybe it's okay, yeah. After all I also wanted to try devil life.", said me to myself.