Gasper The Bishop

"Oh Y/N-senpai!" said Gasper as he came to me.

"You know him?" asked Rias to Gasper.

"Yep, I met him before." answered Gasper.

Rias say "Mind explaining, Y/N?"

I sigh and explain everything to them.

Rias say "So you were tour guiding Serafall until you two came to this room. Serafall want to go in but you say no. She beg you more so you finally broke the seal and get in with Serafall?"

"Yep."

"How do you broke the seal? It's a high level seal." asked Rias to me.

"Well, I use Absolute Cancel." replied me.

Rias ask "Okay let's just get back to that question later. Can you persuade him to get out?"

I answer her "Maybe yes, maybe no."

We then go the club room.

Rias is explaining about Gasper "Because he cannot control his power, he is sealed here by Devil King Sirzech. Not only that, he himself is not aware of his power that keep on developing. Most likely he already reach Balance Breaker level."

Rias facepalm and we saw that Gasper is gone.

Gasper is now inside a box and say "I don't want people's attention. I don't want to talk about it!"

Issei go to Gasper in the box and say "You're hiding in a place like this again." then he kick the box.

Gasper shout and say "Let me in here. I am a human box, please ignore me!"

Akeno then tell Rias something. Rias say "I and Akeno will be attending the meeting between organization leaders. Yuuto."

"Yes, leader?" said Kiba.

"It looks like that my brother is interested in studying your Balance Breaker. Please follow me." replied Rias.

Kiba then go with Rias and Akeno.

Before they go Rias say "Can I leave you to guard Gasper?"

-Timeskip-

Gasper is 'training' while I just sit and relax, Saji also came. I relax until Azazel came. I open my eyes when Azazel came.

Azazel say "So this is the place where young devil and his friends play."

Azazel greet Issei "Hello young devil. You look healthy."

Issei say "Azazel." that warn all of us.

"Hyoudou, Azazel is..." said Saji.

"It's him. I met him often him before." replied Issei.

Issei and the others except Gasper start to get into position to attack.

Azazel warn us "Even if you attack together, you all will still lose so it's useless. You also know it, right?"

"Why are you here?" asked Issei.

"I am only walking while seeing. Is the Holy Devil Sword wielder is also here?" replied Azazel.

"Sorry but he's not here right now." said me.

"So he's not here. What a shame. You the vampire there. Forbidden Balor View. The type of dangerous Sacred Gear if the user cannot control it. And that's Black Dragon Pulse. Absorption Line, right? When training, you can connect it with that vampire. Activate that thing after the vampire activate his Sacred Gear. At least you can hold his power if he lost control." said Azazel.

"Absorb power?" asked Saji.

"You don't know, huh? That thing is possesed by the power of Vritra, the black dragon, Prison Dragon, one of the five strongest dragon king. It can be connect to other person to flow power that's sucked by it. And also can connect it to other thing in a small amount of time." replied Azazel.

"So this thing have an ability like that." said Saji.

Azazel continue "Oh right. There's also an easier way. You can suck the blood of Red Dragon Emperor."

After Azazel said that, Gasper got scared.

"You mean my blood." said Issei.

Azazel say "It's normal for vampire to drink blood, right? Now only need to try what I have said... Bye."

Issei stop Azazel and ask him more question while I just comfort Gasper.

-Timeskip-

We then do a volley ball practice. Issei throw a ball at Gasper but Gasper use his Sacred Gear to stop time and avoid it.

"You only need to stop the ball. It's useless how many time we try." said Issei while Koneko bring Gasper back and Gasper say sorry.

Issei is thinking about doing one of Azazel idea which is sucking his blood.

As soon as he say that Gasper say "I hate blood!"

"Why? You're a vampire, right?" said Issei.

"I hate blood! I don't like the smell!" replied Gasper.

(Training him will be hard. Since his trauma is still haunting him.)

-Timeskip-

Rias and Issei are confronting Gasper to get out of the room. I then go and get inside the room.

"Hi Gasper." greeted me.

"Y/N-senpai." said Gasper.

He got more calm now and we start talking.

"Sorry I cannot do this." said Gasper.

I pat him and say "It's okay. At least you've try your best."

"So why don't you relax for awhile."

"Relax?" asked Gasper.

"Yep, you should try relaxing."

Gasper reply "Okay."

"Take a deep breath and release it." said me to Gasper.

He do it and feel better.

I ask Gasper "You're only calm when I'm around. Why is it?"

"Well, you and Serafall-senpai are the only one who I directly told about my past." replied Gasper.

I smile and say "So that's why."

Issei start talking and I tell him to hear Issei. I lie down and take a rest while Issei and Gasper talk. I accidentally fall asleep. Suddenly there's a loud noise that wakes me up.

"What happen?" asked me.

I saw a paper bag on Gasper head.

"Oh Y/N-senpai. Xenovia put a paper bag on Gasper head and it actually made him more comfortable." said Issei.

"I see."

"I actually use this as his head cover." said Xenovia as she pull out some condoms.

"Why do you have that?!" asked Issei as he take all of them.

Gasper turn around and say "Oh, like that. Is it good on me?"

Kiba say "The impact is pretty big also."

"Yeah, there's some weird feeling coming from him." said Xenovia.

"Yeah, the feeling is more steady now." said Kiba.

"This is nice, right? This is so great." said Gasper

Issei praise Gasper "This is the first time I feel that you're really great."

"Really? If I wear this, my authority as a vampire maybe will go up. Thank you so much everyone." said Gasper.

Gasper finally can go out without any problem. And good for him though.