That has to be the least romantic way I've ever been asked out.

The first thing I realised when I woke up was that Sebastian wasn't next to me. The second was that I had an astoundingly strong headache. The third was that I was in a room completely unknown to me.

I blinked a couple of times before shutting my eyes again to try and diminish the pounding on my brain. However I didn't get the chance to fall back to sleep because the door opened and someone walked in.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" Eden's sharp voice made my ears bleed.

"Huh?" I automatically scowled as I saw her standing there with a glass of water and some tablets.

"Why are you in Lee's room?" Eden emphasised each of her words with disgust seeping through.

"I'm in Lee's room? How did I get here?" I furrowed my eyebrows before undoing that action as my head throbbed. I sat up slightly before realising that Lee was on the other side of the bed. "Whoa, how did he get there?"

"It is his room." Eden rolled her eyes.

"Okay, okay," I dismissed her snarky tone. "Hey, is that paracetamol? Can I please have some?"

"It's for Lee, not you."

"What's not for who?" Sebastian asked, sticking his head into the room.

Then he spotted me and Lee on the bed with Eden standing disapprovingly over us. His face hardened.

"Bash, what's wrong?" The change in his facial expression confused me and I stood up to go over to him. Only when I stood up, I discovered I was not wearing my jeans anymore. Instead I was clad only in my underwear and a corset giving completely the wrong idea. My eyes widened and I grabbed the duvet in a hurry to cover myself up. Upon having his blanket removed, Lee stirred and sat up, looking rather confused at the whole thing. Sebastian's jaw clenched and he walked out without a word.

"Nice job, Alexa." Eden snorted before following after Sebastian.

"What's going on?" Lee finally asked, his voice rough from sleep.

"Um, why am I not wearing half my clothes?"

"Oh, you were rambling about not being able to sleep in skinny jeans," Lee yawned, getting up and stretching.

"Right," I mumbled, embarrassed. "Would I be able to borrow some clothes?"

"Sure, rummage through that drawer over there," He pointed to a chest before strolling into the bathroom.

I changed into one of Lee's t-shirts and a pair of his sweatpants as quickly as possible before heading out of the room in search of Sebastian.

I finally found him on the balcony, leaning on the railing with his back to me.

"Hey, are you okay?" I went over, copying his position. Sebastian turned his head slightly, glancing at my attire.

"Are those Lee's clothes?"

"Oh, uh, yeah. I borrowed them because wearing last night's costume again wasn't ideal." I wrapped an arm around myself awkwardly. Sebastian's mood was making me uncomfortable and I didn't know why.

"You already had it half off anyway so might as well keep going," He muttered to himself, barely audible. But I still heard it.

"Excuse me? What the hell are you trying to say?" I spun towards Sebastian, anger building that he'd accused me of having sex with Lee.

"Doesn't matter," Shaking his head, Sebastian moved to go inside but I stopped him.

"Bash, I didn't fucking sleep with Lee and, even if I did, why would you care?" My hand was resting on his forearm and I stared defiantly into his eyes.