Sebastian IV

Watching Alexa skate was hilarious. She was awful at it, skidding and slipping about all over the place. I took my eyes off her for a second and she was on her now soaking wet arse again. I couldn't help but laugh at the sight before skating over to help. Alexa was definitely the worst skater I had ever seen. When I told her my thoughts, the look on her face was priceless. She reached forward to hit me and somehow managed to tip forward and instantly lose her balance, making me dart out my arms to catch her.

"Here, I'll hold you up while you skate, okay?" I held her upright, beginning to pull Alexa alongside me.

"This is so much easier!" She grinned brightly at me and I couldn't resist inching my hand closer to her cold little fingers.

"You're a pro now, huh?"

"I've always been a pro." As Alexa said those words, she wobbled and I quickly intertwined our fingers, biting my lip to supress my smile at the fact I was holding hands with her.

I didn't realise I was going as fast as I was, too caught up in the happiness of the moment and ignoring Alexa's requests to slow down.

Her hand separated from mine and she fell, skidding across the ice and leaving a smear of blood in her wake. I couldn't believe that I had just hurt her. Alexa's forearm was bleeding and I gathered her into my arms to take her off the ice. Somehow, she was joking about the whole thing and all I wanted to do was apologise endlessly to her. I'd broken my promise to never hurt her again.

At my house, I tried to be gentle applying the saline but I was so worked up that I hurried through it, hurting Alexa even more. As revenge, she snapped a rubber band around my wrist, making me glance up in pain. She tried to feign innocence but eventually sighed,

"I'm sorry, my anger just got the better of me, you're being weird and I don't like it."

I felt even worse for making her feel uncomfortable. After I hesitantly explained my feelings, she reassured me it didn't hurt and that it was just an accident.

But I knew it wasn't. I hadn't listened to Alexa when she'd told me to stop and because of that, she'd got hurt. Even if she forgave me, I don't think I ever could.

So Fighter Boy has 100K views. Why? What? How? When? Crazy.

Thanks guys.