I yelled 'fuck off' to a whole bunch of men.

I was lazing around, playing on my phone as I waited for Sebastian to arrive when my brother came and flopped onto my bed.

"Hey Tom," I sighed, putting down my phone because I knew he'd want to have a chat.

"How come you're dressed so nicely?" Thomas scanned my outfit curiously.

"I'm going on a date."

"That's cool, I haven't seen Brandon in a while," He mused, leaning back on my cushions.

"I'm not going out with Brandon, we broke up, remember?" Honestly, that boy could forget anything.

"What?" Before I could reply, he answered himself. "Oh, yeah, Seb, right?"

"Sebastian." I mumbled.

"Huh?"

"He doesn't like to be called Seb," I explained.

"Ah, I better remember that when he's my brother in law," Tom smirked, getting up before I could slap him.

"Please leave," I rolled my eyes, shoving him out of the room with my foot.

"Okay, okay." He held his hands up in surrender before quickly sending me a wink and shouting, "Don't forget to use protection!"

That was loud enough for the whole neighbourhood to hear.

A second later, my doorbell rang and I cringed. Bash had probably heard what Tom said.

"Evening," Sebastian grinned widely when I opened the door.

"You heard what Tom yelled, didn't you?" I groaned, shutting the door behind me and falling into step with him.

"Of course," He laughed, dimples appearing. "It's cute that you're embarrassed by it though."

"Stop talking and tell me where we're going." I grumbled, sliding into the passenger seat of Sebastian's car.

"Which is it? Be silent or tell you where we're going?" A huge smirk spread across his face.

"Bash!" Whining, I sidled up to him, pouting slightly.

"First off, don't pout. Otherwise I'll have to stop the car and kiss you. Secondly, we're going to a show. What type of show is left to be a surprise, okay?" Sebastian replied with a chuckle.

"Fine." I paused for a minute, thinking. "Wait, is it that comedy festival thing I've seen advertised?"

"God dammit, Alexa. Is it impossible to surprise you or something?" He moaned, briefly dropping his head onto the steering wheel.

"I'm so excited, I love comedy! You're the best!" I couldn't stop a small squeal from escaping my mouth.

"So, who are we seeing?" I asked as Sebastian pulled me through the crowd towards the front desk.

"That's going to stay a surprise." He gave me a pointed look before scrunching his nose. "Although, knowing you, you probably have already guessed,"

"Is it Sarah Millican?" My eyes widened.

"You do like her, don't you?" Sebastian asked, worry evident in his face.

"I'm a huge fan, thanks Bash!" Clutching onto his arm in excitement, a smile etched its way onto my lips.

The show was amazing. I don't think I'd laughed that hard in ages. Sometime during her act, she'd done some talking to the audience and even commented on what a cute couple Bash and I were.