He's one crazy fucker.

Two months later.

"Have you got everything? Because once we set off we're not coming back," Sebastian was lent calmly against the car whilst I flurried around trying to pack the last few bits and bobs.

"I think so," I scanned around for a second before nodding my head. "Let's go then!"

"Oh, thank god. I thought we were never going to leave!" He exclaimed over-dramatically.

"Shut up and get in the car, moron." I rolled my eyes and slipped into the driver's seat, starting the engine.

We were going on a week-long trip up to Edinburgh to visit Sebastian's sister, Lily. I had wanted to meet her ever since I heard her name. She clearly had a huge effect on Sebastian and in order to know him better, it was time we were introduced.

The road trip up was one of the best experiences I'd ever had. We blared music, singing along in out of tune voices. A smile never left my face.

"How much longer?" I asked, my eyelids drooping. We had already crossed the border but I had no clue of Scotland's geography.

"Not long. You can have a nap if you want and I'll wake you up when we get there," Sebastian looked over and smiled softly.

"Yeah, I might do that. You okay to drive still?" I asked through my yawn.

"I'm fine, go to sleep." He quickly picked up my hand, placing a gentle kiss on my knuckles before letting me drift off.

"Lex, we're here." Sebastian's voice filled my ears before I received a peck on my neck.

"Huh?" I mumbled, blinking my eyes open.

"We're at the hotel, we need to check in," He coaxed me upright before grinning. "Shall we go get ourselves sorted?"

"How hideous do I look right now?" I yawned, tugging at a couple of knotted strands of hair.

"Horrendous," Sebastian smirked, patting me on the cheek before hopping out of the car.

"So lovely..." I grumbled as I threw my hair into a ponytail and followed suit.

After we'd dumped our stuff in our rooms, we decided to head into town before coming back to the hotel to get ready for dinner tonight with Lily.

Sebastian had his arm wrapped securely round my waist as we wandered through the streets of Edinburgh, glancing in occasional shops. I felt so content, it was overwhelming. We slipped into a coffee shop, Sebastian taking a seat whilst I went up to order our drinks.

"Excuse me," A light Scottish accent made me turn around whilst I was waiting for the order, wondering if he'd been talking to me. 

"Oh, sorry was I in your way?" I apologised, moving away from the guy.

"Quite the opposite, actually. I was just pondering whether or not I could get your number?" He grinned cheekily, making me laugh slightly.

"I'm afraid I have a boyfriend, sorry!"

"I don't see him anywhere though," The guy made a point of looking around and then winking.

"I think you'll find that I'm right here," Sebastian appeared next to me with a smug smirk on his face.

"Hey, that's cool, no problem." He held up his hands in surrender before walking away.

"I can't believe someone just asked for my number, who does that anymore?" I burst out laughing as soon as the guy was out of hearing shot.