I'm one hundred percent sure you don't want to join me right now.

After two weeks of pestering, Brandon finally let me come to one of his boxing matches. Having seen Sebastian box as well as remembering how everyone seemed to respect Brandon on our first date, I was more than a little excited to see how good he was.

"Hey," A pair of strong arms wrapped their way around my waist and Brandon's head appeared on my shoulder.

"Hi," I grinned, turning myself around so I could plant a quick kiss on his lips. "Are you ready?"

"No," He groaned, dropping his forehead against mine. "I'm nervous about boxing in front of you."

"Why?" Pushing myself away, I looked into Brandon's wandering eyes.

"I just want to do well for you,"

"Even if you lose, which you won't, I'll still be here to give you a congratulatory present." I smiled slyly.

"Oh, really? And what might that entail?" He laughed a little. I shrugged slightly before my face lit up.

"Something like this," I locked my lips to Brandon's, allowing my arms to circle his neck so we could be closer. After a few seconds, Brandon pulled away, leaving me confused and wanting to kiss him.

"Now everyone will know you're mine." He smiled and pressed his body against me.

"Brandon! What did I say before? I'm not someone else's property," I gave him a soft slap on his shoulder.

"Sorry babe, it's just that all the guys in this room were checking you out and I didn't like it,"

"Are you even nervous?" I scoffed.

"Nope," Brandon shot me a wide grin, making me roll my eyes.

"You're ridiculous, you know, right?" I let the corners of my mouth lift up a little. "Okay, go get ready now, boxer boy."

"I'll be looking for you in the crowd, so make sure I can see you, okay?" He waited for my confirmation in the form of a nod before disappearing into the dressing rooms.

There were a couple of minutes before the match started so I made my way towards the ring, positioning myself so I was near the front but not right up close. A few seconds later, my phone rang and I quickly answered it without looking at the i.d., glad for the distraction.

"Hello?"

"Hey," The now familiar voice of Sebastian filled my ear.

"Any particular reason for calling?" I asked with a slight chuckle.

"I'm bored." His deadpan tone was proof of that.

"And what would you like me to do?" I raised an eyebrow even though I knew he couldn't see it.

"Come hang out with me," Sebastian whined a little and I smirked a little at his desperateness.

"Alas, I'm out," I pretended to be heartbroken as I spoke.

"You suck Alexa." He paused for a second, as if thinking. "Can I at least come join?" At that question, I laughed.

"Oh, Bash, I'm one hundred percent sure you don't want to join me right now,"

"Brandon?" Sebastian sighed loudly.

"Correct."

"What are you doing?" He asked after a deep breath.

"I'm currently waiting for him to walk into the boxing ring," Saying that reminded me that I should actually be watching out for Brandon.

"You're at one of his matches? I thought that was our thing," I could practically see Sebastian's pout.