Lead the way fighter boy.

It had been a few days since I had talked to Sebastian but that didn't matter because our friendship was one that could be easily picked up from where we last left off. Besides, I had Brandon to keep me occupied and he was doing a very good job of that. So when Sebastian rang me during lunch, we just slipped back into our normal selves with no awkwardness.

"Bash-y boy!" I sang, answering the phone.

"Someone's very cheery," He chuckled deeply.

"Because I'm talking to you, duh."

"I feel honoured now," A rustling sound muffled his voice a bit.

"What are you doing? I can hear weird sounds." I demanded whilst shoving food in my mouth.

"Eating? It is lunch you know," Sebastian replied with an obvious tone.

"Oh right. Sorry." I paused for a second, chewing. "Why did you ring me?"

"Am I not allowed to talk to you?" He asked and I could practically see his snarky facials.

"Stop being a smartarse."

"Fine. Do you remember when I blew up at you the other day?" Sebastian sighed loudly.

"Yep, sure do." I chimed although I didn't want to remember. I didn't like it when people were mad at me.

"Well, when I called you, I was going to ask something and I forgot to when we saw each other recently." He explained slowly as if I would interrupt him at any second.

"Out with it then," Rolling my eyes, I tried to hurry Sebastian a bit. After all, I was at school.

"Will you come to my fight? It's just that it's a really important one and I want you to be there because you're my friend and you help calm me down and I can get quite angry afterwards sometimes and so if you were there it would help me." Everything was said so fast, I barely caught on. But when I did, a small smile played on my lips.

"Oh, I calm you down, do I?" I teased.

"Alexa, seriously there are other things in that you could've picked up on." Sebastian groaned with a desperate tone to his voice that I hadn't heard before.

"Of course I'll come! You barely even had to ask," I laughed, finishing off the last of my food.

"You will?" He seemed surprised at my answer.

"You're my friend, Bash. Besides, I would expect you to come to all my fights."

"Let me know when they are," Sebastian played along and I could tell he was a lot more relaxed now.

"Will do."

"Anyway, do you want me to pick you up to take you to the match?" He asked, changing the subject.

"Sure," Then I remembered my promise to Cassie. "Actually, is it alright if two of my friends come? They've always wanted to watch a proper fight."

"Yeah, of course it is. If you come a bit earlier, you can meet me before and I'll make sure you're safe, especially after what happened last time." The memory made me screw up my face in disgust.

"Okay, text me details because I'll just forget them otherwise. It's tonight, yeah?"

"Yep. Honestly, Alexa, thank you for coming. I- I don't know why but your presence helps me in some weird way." And I couldn't even say anything in response because I felt the exact same way.

*

"This is so much more exciting than that boxing match we went to!" Cassie squealed as we all got out of Aiden's car.