You'll realise what you've done and you will regret it.

"Alexa, answer the door before I kill whoever's ringing the bell," Sebastian's distant voice brought me out of my slumber. "Alex-" He cut himself off as he rolled over in bed. "Where are you?"

"I'm down here," I managed to mumble in my sleep-induced state.

"Why were you sleeping on the floor?" Sebastian's face appeared over the edge of my bed, glancing down at me in confusion.

"Uh," I sat up and wiped the sleep out of my eyes. "I'm not sure,"

"Well, weirdo, can you please go and answer the door." His words reminded me that someone was ringing my doorbell every three seconds.

"Ugh, whatever. Stay here." I got out of my makeshift bed and headed down the stairs, quickening my pace as whoever was pressing the doorbell's patience lessened.

"Hel-" I was cut off as lips were smashed against my own. After the initial surprise wore off, I let myself relax a bit as the familiar lips moved in synchronisation with mine. But then I remembered who I was kissing and what he had done. I managed to push Brandon away, a hard glare set on my face.

"Alexa, please, just let me talk," He begged before I had the chance to say anything.

"What the hell was that?! You can't just kiss me and think that it makes everything okay!" I whisper shouted, aware that Sebastian was still upstairs.

"Why are you whispering?" Brandon asked, avoiding answering me.

"Shockingly, I'm not the only person in my family house," So that was a small lie. Thomas and my parents had gone already. Sebastian and I were the only two at home.

"Look, can I come in and we can talk things out?" Brandon started moving indoors without my permission. I raised a hand to stop him but then remembered that having an argument on my doorstep would not go down well with my neighbours.

"What do you want?" We were sat down on my couch, the living room door closed so that Sebastian wouldn't hear anything.

"I made a mistake, I shouldn't have let my jealousy get the better of me." Brandon sighed, leaning back.

"Well, you need to sort out your jealousy problems because until you do, you're not going to be able to keep a girlfriend. You completely change when you're jealous, you become so possessive and it's not an endearing quality." My body remained stiff as I explained, distancing myself from what I was saying. I just wanted him to leave.

"I promise I'll try and change all that, but Alexa, I just need you back," He reached for my hand but I pulled it away, not glancing up to catch the frustrated expression on Brandon's face.

"Please don't touch me." I let my eyes flicker to him for just a second. "It's not just that, Brandon. I know you've lied to me. And not just once." I couldn't bring myself to look at him as I spoke because I knew those blue eyes would pull me back in again.

"I've never lied to you Alexa!" He stated it so confidently, it would've been difficult not to believe him, had I not known the truth.

"Why did you pretend not to know Sean then? I don't understand why you would lie to me about something as small as that?" I dared a peek at him, only to see a blank and emotionless face.

"Look, Sean and I don't have the best relationship. I didn't want to spoil your night by knowing that your boyfriend and friend hate each other." That did make sense. I softened slightly at Brandon's explanation.

"What about Lily then?" This was the moment of truth.

Brandon froze. Even without looking at him, I could tell. His postured stiffened and we sat in silence for a minute.