Christmas special 🎄

This was supposed to be posted yesterday! I'm sorry. 

Guns N' Roses was throwing a small party for Christmas. Being friends with them was great! The guys were so caring and sweet with you. There was just a small detail. They all had a crush on you. And they all knew about it. They even argued about it sometimes. But they managed to have an agreement: they would confess at the party at the same time. If you chose one, the rest wouldn't be angry and accept it. But on the other hand, if you didn't choose any of them, that would be fine too. They just wanted you to be happy. 

You were on your home getting ready for tonight. This would be such a fun party. All of your friends would be there and you'd have a great time. 

You sighed happyly before looking at the time, it was almost 8 p.m. They would be here in any moment for picking you up. When you heard a familiar horn, you knew it was time to go out. 

When you opened the door of the van, you were surprised they all looked even better than usual. Steven was the first to greet you. 

"Hi, (Y/N)! You look amazing!"

"As always" Axl added, making Steven roll his eyes without you noticing. 

"Hi guys! And thank you" you smiled. 

"Sit here!" Slash said pushing Duff. 

"No, sit here!" Duff said doing the same to Slash. 

You were kinda confused about where to sit, until Izzy grabbed your hand gently. 

"Would you like to sit here?" he asked giving you a small smile. 

"Absolutely" you said before taking a sit next to Izzy. 

Duff and Slash muttered some words and Axl started driving again. You just wondered why they were acting so weird. 

After Axl parked, he was the first one of getting out of the van and opened the door for you 

"Thanks, Ax"

"All for you" he winked. 

When you entered, there was some nice decorations placed, snacks and beers. The atmosphere felt... Comfortable? It wasn't that you didn't like it, but it wasn't expected.

Some hours passed and most of the guests were there. Maybe it was the Christmas mood, but surprisingly, nothing was fighting. Jon Bon Jovi was having a nice conversation with Axl, Steven and Tommy Lee were laughing about something and Duff was talking to Rachel Bolan. Slash was stuffing his mouth with food and Izzy was sitting on the couch listening to the music that was playing on the background. 

You looked at them again and smiled to yourself.

It was 11:53 p.m. when the guys thought it was time for the big question. Who would you pick? Everyone was distracted, even you, when they called you. They were in the backyard. 

"What's up, boys?" you asked. 

"Uh, we've been wanting to tell you something" Slash said. 

"Something wrong?" 

"It's... complicated" Izzy explained 

"Ok, just go ahead" 

"I'll get straight to the point... We all love you" Axl replied. 

You were almost sure you were going to faint. 

"W-what?" 

"What you heard, (Y/N)... We all have a crush on you" Steven said. 

"If ya like one of us back, please tell us. We won't be mad with your decision. We'll be friends no matter what, so don't worry" Duff said. 

You knew your face was pale. Those confessions were REALLY unexpected. 

"Uhm... I..." 

There was something so unique in each one of them. It was definitely more than their looks. But they all had something and that was what made them special. 

But your decision was clear.