Shyness | Izzy 🍃

Izzy and you were dating for a very short time. In fact, it had only been a few weeks. You loved everything about him, and you told him that frequently. Izzy felt the same way about you, you were always on his mind. Those beautiful (E/C) eyes drove him crazy, but he never told you. Izzy was very shy around you because you were his first "official" girlfriend and he was afraid of ruin your relationship. 

On the other hand, you knew that your boyfriend was a quiet man, but you sometimes wished he'd give you more compliments. If you kissed him, he would peck your lips in return or if you hugged him, he would look away. 

Now, you were sitting and watching one of the band's rehearsals. Whenever Izzy looked at you, you blew kisses or winked at him and he gave you a small smile.

"Let's take a break" Axl said before drinking a shot of beer. 

Izzy went to sit next to you and you instantly hugged him. 

"You were amazing!" you gave him a big smile

He just looked away and muttered a soft "thank you" 

"... Izzy, can we talk?" you said moving to your original place. 

Izzy felt like his heart was gonna jump out from his chest. He tought that you wanted to break up, so he was terrifed inside. 

"Uh, yeah, what's up?"

"Do you like me?" 

He furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Of course, why are you asking that?" 

"You never want to cuddle with me or praise me" 

"You know I don't like much the public attention thing..." he said almost blushing. 

"Yes, babe, but when we're alone you don't do it either and I feel like-" 

"I'm sorry!" he shouted, leaving you wide-eyed, don't noticing that he caught everyone's attention. "I know I'm very shy and I'm trying to change, but it's difficult. You are... The most amazing girl I've ever met and I'm the luckiest man in the world for having you... Please don't leave me" 

You had never seen Izzy so vulnerable in the time you had been together or in the long time you knew him. Suddenly, sadness took your body while you listened to him. 

"Baby... No, we are not breaking up. You're perfect just the way you are, you don't need to change anything. I'm very sorry if I made you feel bad... " you hugged him and for the first time, he hugged you back. "Never change, honey" 

Whe you pulled away, Izzy kept looking at your eyes. You smiled at him and almost immediately, he kissed you. You kissed him back, enjoying every second of it. When you broke the kiss, you smiled at each other sweetly. 

"Yeah, honey, never change" Duff mocked. 

"Oh, shut up, McKagan" you laughed before Izzy made you look at him for kissing you again.