Another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I don't really know if anyone even said another, but I'm doing it anyway. I'm sorry it's been forever. I've been extremely busy lately. Bu don't worry! I still can't spell!

Words On My Wrist is a book that I have heard about so I hope you like this. It's not exactly based off of it but it kinda is. 

Annabeth's POV

9:30 pm 2015

I still can't find him. 20 years old and he still isn't here. I have tried tricking people into saying it, but nothing.

When I was in kindergarten, I got bullied, and yelled at by teachers because of the words on my wrist. 

Okay you are probably so confused right now. You see, when people are 2 years old, their parents take them to this shop thing, a little hut in the middle of the city. You get this numbing cream, they find your name in their huge book, and they tattoo the words next to your name. Those words are supposed to be the first words that you soulmate says to you. Sometimes a feel random shocks of pain, when he gets hurt, and that let's me know that he is still out there. But one time I had a huge amount of pain spreed through my body, and I haven't felt anything sense. I have tried going to the Soulmate Council, to ask if he is okay, and they always say he is, but I have a bad feeling. Anyway back to the story.

The words on my wrist is not a language that is appropriate to children. Teachers made me cover it up with make up or long sleeves. My parents don't look at me the same as they look at my siblings. Isabella has Love you hair  and Margot has I like what your painting. And me. F*ck you finding Nemo is the best thing that has ever happened to Disney. I know it's kinda stupid. I don't know.

Anyway I was in my dorm room when my best friend Addie came up to me saying that Nathan had asked for us both to come to some bar that his friend runs. Nathan is her soulmate. She founded him 3 years ago. His swim team won the championship so they are all going to celebrate. 

So we left for the bar. Little did I know that someone special would be waiting for me.

Percy's POV

Violence is not something I like. i don't watch horror movies, I don't like books that are gory. But the words on my wrist are something else.

I will rip out your heart and slam it on the table because clearly Beauty and the beast is better because it shows the stereotype that being beautiful is better, is wrong. 

I don't know how those can be the words of my soulmate. 

Anyway today my swim team won the championship of the year so we are going out to party at some bar that my friend Nathan knows. 

When we got there I over heard a girl with blond hair saying how finding Nemo was a horrible movie.

I went up to her and tried my best death glare. 

"F*ck you Finding Nemo is the best thing that has ever happened to Disney."

The girl turned around, eyes wide. She blinked a couple of times and then grinned. 

"I will rip out your heart and slam it on the table because clearly Beauty and the beast is better because it shows the stereotype that being beautiful is better, is wrong." She said. 

I blushed. She was the girl. I looked at her smiling.

She jutted out her chin and held out her wrist. I laughed and held up mine.

"Did you know how many times people have yelled at me for the first words you have ever said to me?" She asked, laughing.

"Do you know why physical violence and threatening isn't the best thing for a 5 year old to grow up with on his wrist?" I asked her.

She smiled. "Whats your name?"

"Percy." I gave her my hand. She shook it.

"Annabeth." She said, not breaking eye contact.

I studied her. She was about the prettiest girl I have ever met. Her eyes were a dark gray, like storm cloud. Her blond hair fell past her shoulders, curling in a perfect beach wave. She didn't look like she tried that hard. She wore no make up, and a over sized t-shirt. 

We got to know each other a lot better. She is a collage major student with a degree in Architecture. She could easily graduate now, but she chose to go to collage for 2 more years. 

After a few years, we dated and eventually got married. It was a beautiful ceremony and she looked stunning. 

After that we had 4 kids. Selena, Luke, Jason, and Archie. 

We had a wonderful life together, and I couldn't be more happy. 

I hope you liked this!! Sorry it took like 5 months lol. This is the end of this book so please follow me and show this to your friends!! Thank you for reading this book all the way through!! And thank you for the 1k reads!! Have a great life!!