Elezabeth Marques

Since the 2020 Olympics are this summer... here we go...

Elezabeth's POV

Hey people! My name is Elizabeth, but call me that and you will get a punch to the face.

People call me Lizzy, and I am the second youngest Olympic swimmer in the world. The first is Percy Jackson.

So all of the swimmers that qualified into the Olympics of team USA went to a party at Michel Phelp's house. His house is... huge doesn't decribe it. 

But anyway, I was standing in my mirror and since it was a pool party, I grabbed my favorite bikini and threw it on. It was still an hour till the party so I grabbed some blue hair die, and put streaks in my hair, and threw it up into a halo braid. I put on some Make up and hoped into my car.

Okay so I am not a slutty girl that likes every hot boy ever, but I do have a crush on Percy Jackson. I was hoping to ask him out tonight and stuff.

I searched my car for a extra mask to grab a host gift for Michel. Stupid COVID. The reason why the Olympics are this summer, in 2021. I found one and grabbed some wine because thats what everyone gets each other now.

I walked into the party and I was amazed. There were a ton of people and the music was playing very loudly. I spotted Percy and walked over to him. 

"Hey Perce!" I shouted.

"What?!" He shouted back.

"HEY PERCE!!" I shouted lounder.

"OH HI LIZZY! WHATS UP?!" Percy shouted.

"NOTHIN' HOW ABOUT YOU!!" 

"JUST ENJOYING THE PARTY. LOUD MUSIC EHH!!!" 

I nodded in agreement.

"HEY I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO-" 

I got interupted by a little kid with blond hair and sea green eyes ran up to Percy. Percy picked the girl up and put her on his shoulders. 

Then a boy a bit older ran up to Percy. He had black hair and grey eyes.

Then a young woman with a baby bump ran up to. 

"Sorry Perce, tried to keep them by the fountian but Selina wanted to show you her new skill. " The woman said. She was very pretty. She had blond hair and steel gray eyes.

It might have been my imagonation, but the little girl made a little bubble appear from her hand. 

"WOW!" Percy yelled. "Great job sweetie! I hadn't mastered bubbles till I was 12!" 

The little girl giggled. The woman smiled. 

"Hi I'm Annabeth, Percy's wife. These are our kids Cast and Selina."

"How cute!" I smiled, hiding my sadness inside. 

"Hey Missy!" I waved to my friend Missy Franklen, gold medlest. 

I suddenley reconized Annabeth.

"Hey your Annabeth Jackson, the famous archetect."

"That's me," Annabeth smiled proudly.

Percy trough his arm around Annabeth's waist. 

"Welp, see you in Toykio!" He said.

He ended up winning gold for men's swimming and I won bronze for woman swimming! Sry not totaly sure how they work

I hoped you liked it! Sorry it was short