Ella McRay

Suppppp!

Hope u like this. So yeah! The looks of Ella will be at the top!

Love

A

Ella's POV

I gave my husband a nervous smile as I raised my hand to knock on my bosses, Annabeth Chase the CEO of Jackson architecture, house.

He gave my hand a squeeze. I licked my lips.

A tiny girl, looked about to be 6, opened the door. Her sea green eyes sparkled, her blond hair was tied in a messy ponytail. She grinned showing a gap where her front teeth should be.

"Hello!" I said sweetly. "Does Annabeth Chase live here?"

The girl looked at me for a second, than screamed into the house, "THALIA! STRANGER DANGER!"

A girl that looked like 11 or 12 appeared next to her. She laughed showing a dimple on her left cheek.

"Selina, honey, your mom has some people coming over." She said.

The sunlight hit her, making her hair gold. Her eyes turned blue, and then green, then grey. She had freckles all over her face. 

"I'll get my aunt," she grumbled. She glanced at me. "I'm Thalia. Grace"

Then she walked into the house and came back seconds later with a boy who looked like 14 maybe.

"My aunt isn't home," he said boardly. Thalia nudged him. He cursed under his breath in a different language. Thalia glared at him.

"But please come in," Thalia said, still glaring at the boy, "this is Lester Grace, my annoying older brother."

I walked in and saw a bunch of kids, and teens in the living room.

"This is Cast Jackson, Charlie Jackson, Maria Zhang, Sammy Zhang, Esperanza Valdez, Matt Solace, and Greyson Solace." Thalia said. Cast gave me a awkward wave.

"So where are your parents?" I asked.

"My dad is a pilot, and my mom is a model/ actress. They are on a business trip," Thalia said. Wow.

"I meant Annabeth," I said.

"I'm here sorry," a voice said. Annabeth walked in. "Thank you Thalia." 

Thalia blinked. "Why?"

Annabeth smiled. "You baby sat."

Thalia looked at her in horror. "I never sat on a baby!" 

Annabeth shook her head. "You have your fathers smarts."

Thalia gave a smile. 

"C'mon Thals," Charlie said. Thalia blushed a bit. 

The room cleaned out almost immediately. 

"Sorry bout that," Annabeth said.

"Umm who were those people?" My husband asked.

"Oh Piper was going to take them all but then she had to go on a business trip so I got stuck with them," she said.

"I HEARD THAT!" Thalia's voice came from the other room. 

"Not you sweetie!" Annabeth call back. Yes her she mouthed. 

I laughed. 

"Let's start the meeting shall we," Annabeth winked, "about that promotion...."

Sorry short chapter but what can I say! This wasn't really a seven story but I will do a lot with those kids. Disclaimer: I do not own the characters (exept the ones I made up) Rick does