Chrissie- John Beckinghorn

John's POV

I was walking u to my next peasent- I mean girlfriend, when a girl came up to me and winked. I winked back and continued my voage through the hall.

Hey lucky peeps. My name is John and if you haven't heard of me then you live under a rock. I have brown hair with a I just walked at the beach look, and stunning blue eyes, and right now I am on my way to ask out my next girlfriend, Clarries La Rue.

I walked up to her and pinned her to the wall. 

"What the hell are you doing?!" She asked.

I just grinned. 

She shoved me away. 

I winked at her. "Wanna come over and have some fun at my house?" I asked. "My parents aren't home." 

"I have a boyfriend idiot." She said.

"Oh come on. Stop playing hard to get!"

She swung a punch at me. I ducked and sang, "Missed me, missed me, now you gotta kiss me!"

I leaned in for a kiss when I felt myself laying on my back. 

"Stop it idiot." She said and walked  away.

__________________ Time skip brought to you by Meg and her team of armerd unicorns______________________________--

Later that day I walked up Clarrise. 

She was on the phone talking to someone.

I wrapped my arms around her waist. She turned around and grabbed my wrist. She flipped me over her shoulder and thanked a girl named Annabeth under her breath.

"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled.

I rolled my eyes, "Sure you do."

"If you don't belive me, my friends are coming to pic me up later." She walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip brought to you by Grover and his Encheladas~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked up to Clarrise and saw her texting someone.

I was about to point out to her that they weren't here when a big truck with the words 'Delphi's Strawberrie Servecis' on the side. 

A boy with Black hair and green eyes stepped out. 

"Yo Clarrise!" He said, "Whats up?"

Was this her boyfriend? Shoot he is hot.

"Nothin Punk," Clarrise said.

Then a REALLY hot girl (I think I'll ask her out next) walked out next to the black haired dude. She had blonde hair and Grey eyes.

"Sorry Clarrise," She said, "Seaweed Brain was driving so we are late."

"It's fine Princess," Clarrise said, "Makes sence."

"Why you bully me?" Black hair said, pouting.

Blondie chuckled and kissed his nose.

Shoot she was taken.

Then a boy with black hair and brown eyes stepped out of the van. He smilled at Clarrise.

He walked up to her and kissed her. I ran up and pulled them apart.

"What are you doing kissing my girlfriend?!"I shouted at me.

Blondie, Black hair 1 and 2, and Clarrise glared at me. 

"Last time I checked, she was my girlfriend." Black hair #2 said. Then they all went back into the van. 

"Don't mess with me," Clarrise said, "I'm a daughter of Ares."

Then they rode of and I never saw her again.