High School Meets Percabeth Part 1

Percy's POV

*beep beep*

I slammed my hand on the snooze button. This was now a daily basis thing. Man I'm gonna be sooo late!

Oh shoot.

I shot out of bed, barely brushed my teeth, didn't even bother with my hair, shoved a shirt on, pulled up my pants, and ran to the kitchen.

"Someone's in a hurry," my mom laughed.

"Practice. Swim." Is all I managed.

I shoved breakfast in my mouth, grabbed the car keys, and jogged out the door.

I drove dangerously down to my school, and shot threw the doors.

"Late again?" My best bud, Lionel, asked.

"I like to sleep okay!" I explained, running into the changing room.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lionel chuckle and shake his head.

I changed into my bathing suit, and quickly jumped into the pool. I'm not the best captain.

"Percy?!" My other friend, Ben said.

"Sorry," I winced. "Umm let's just practice butterfly."

Lionel patted me on the back.

I willed the water to let me get wet, and I jumped into the butterfly.

When practice was over, I dried of and showered in the boys bathroom. And man did I have a surprise when I changed and walked out of the bathroom.

The most popular girl in school, Jessica, had a hand on her hip, leg bent and sticking out, and eyes glaring at me.

"What?!" I asked.

"You didn't text me last night." She said. "Boyfriends are supposed to text you every night."

"We have been over this Jessica. We. Are. Not. Dating!" I explained.

Jessica raised an eyebrow.

I walked away, hearing her soft footsteps behind me.

"Percyyyy!" She whined. "You know I can't run in heals!"

She walked faster and held onto my arm. I shrugged her off.

I walked into home room, but the teacher stopped Jessica from coming in. Paul knew Jessica and knew how she bugs me. I just got lucky getting Paul as my home room teacher. And luck is hard to come by if you're a demigod.

My friends, Ben, and Lionel you have already met, but Lionel's girlfriend, Sasha, had her hand laced into his. I loved it when they helped hands cause Sasha's skin is white and Lionel's skin is black. It's just cool.

I like Sasha cause she reminds me a lot of Annabeth. They both have blond hair and grey eyes, and they are both smart, but (no offense Sasha) Annabeth is much better.

Sometimes looking at Sasha makes my heart ache. And yes I know what you are thinking. This girl is obviously a daughter of Athena. Percy you are dumb. And yes. I am dumb. But haha! I thought of that to!

But I know both of Sasha's parents. And yes. Percy one of them could be fake. Haha again! Thought of that. Annabeth would be so proud.

Sasha looks like both of her parents though. She has her dads smile, and her moms gray eyes and hair.

I fingered the picture of me and Annabeth. We were having a picnic and Annabeth was whipping strawberry pie of my face and Travis and Conner took a picture. Annabeth was mad and chased them around the big house. And yes I did just make that pun.

The picture is blurred a bit but I love looking at it.

"Percy!" A girl I didn't even know the name of came up to me. She had crazy red hair, blue eyes, and a sprinkle of freckles on her nose. "Me. You. Pizza" she demanded.

"I have a girl friend," I sighed.

The girl rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Dude you gotta stop making that excuse not to go out with girls," Ben said.

"But I do have a girlfriend," I said.

"The way you described her mad her sound like half goddess," Lionel said.

I smirked... if only he knew.

"I have a photo," I said, showing them the photo.

"Obviously photo shopped," Ben said.

"The photographer was bad!" I said.

Sasha peered at it. "She looks like me a bit. But different face shape. And we wear our hair different."

"Are you crushing on my girlfriend?!" Lionel gasped.

"No no!" I said, putting my hands up. "Eww no!"

Sasha raised an eyebrow when I said eww.

"No offense," I assured her.

The corners of her mouth twitched.

"Ahem," Paul said. "Class is about to start."

Annabeth's POV

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to Percy's school tomorrow! I'm gonna surprise him and glare at the girls glaring at me.

I have it allll planneddd out!

Right now I'm on the plane, on my way to New York. I was sitting between a sweaty, sleeping man, and a teen boy that would not stop flirting with me. I had an uncomfortable plane ride. When we finally landed, I was the first out.

My mom had given me a pent house to stay in, so I called a taxi and went there and stuff.

The pent house was amazing. Floor Length windows covered the room, a big leather couch face a huge plasma screen TV, the kitchen had white cabnits, gold handles, and marble counter tops.

A pac man machine was in one corner, a huge chandelier on the ceiling.

Two doors were on either side on the room. I opened the right side door, and walked into a tall ceiling library. I spun around and sighed in delight.

Then I went to the other door. This one lead to a large bedroom. The walls were the same color as Percy's eyes, the large king bed had gray sheets and had a wooden head board with a owl carved into it. A hanging chair was hanging from the ceiling and a fluffy rug layer on the floor. A desk was tucked away in one corner with a large computer on top. The most extraordinary thing about the room was the ceiling. It looked like the real night sky, stars dotted everywhere. The air smelled of real fresh air.

I flopped down on the bed and instantly fell asleep and had a dreamless sleep. I didn't awake till the next morning.