ALERTANTE ENDING

A/N
Hello! ~ this is an alternate ending to this RayxReader. I hope you enjoy (it's the same, but edited. So please read it all-)

(Ray's POV)
.
We've been on the run for awhile now. I'm 15 now. Emma is 14, Norman would also be 14. And y/n would be (your age?-). We met a group of people. Lucas, Yuugo, Oliver, Barbra, Vincent, and so many more. Y/n and Norman would be proud. I'm still guilty I never told Y/n how I felt. All I want to do is see their face again. Barbra, Vincent, Zazie, Cislo, Said they have someone they want us to meet. They were taking us to meet them. As we got there, with all the other children, it was huge. An entire civilization.

We were led up some stairs to an office

We were led up some stairs to an office. As they opened the door, a very familiar voice spoke. "I see your back." I heard Emma slightly gasp. The figure stood up, and turned to us. It was.. "Norman!" Emma cried next to me. "Emma." Norman smiled. He bolted to Emma hugging her. I looked over. "Y-Your ALIVE!?" I shouted. "Yeah!-" before Norman could finish I cut in. I wish I hadn't. "I-is Y/N alive too?! Is my butterfly alive!?" I smiled.
.
(3rd POV)
.
Norman choked out a sob.

"R-Ray." He spoke.

"Y/N was in pain.. a lot of it.." he answered

"oh THANK GOD! Thank g-" Ray stopped. Remembering the horrible meaning of assurance.

"Ray... Y/N is dead. They've been dead.. for a long time now.." Norman said. Tears running down his face.

"N-No.. no.. no no no NO!" Ray screamed. "HOW." He ran to Norman. Holding him up by the collar of his shirt.

"HOW. how.. how did they die." He asked. Tears rolling down his face. Norman breathed in. Then out.

"The explosion." Barbra and everyone else behind them began to cry, as Norman told the story.
.
.
-FLASHBACK-
BEEP BEEP BEEP roared through Lambda. As multiple people ran through the halls to escape.

"NORMAN IF THIS DOESN'T WORK-" Y/N yelled.

"IT WILL WORK. IT WILL" The albino boy yelled back. As they all were nearing the exit, a ginormous chunk of concrete fell from the celling onto the back of Y/N

"SHIT-" Norman screamed. They all tried their best to lift it up, But they were stopped by Y/N trapped under the slab. They grabbed Norman's wrist. He gasped, and knelt down to them. "N-Norman.. when you find the others.. tell them I love them. And I miss them. And tell Ray.. I love him. The necklace I was given by Ratari, and give it to Ray." They said. Blood pooling under them.

"N-NO! Your gonna live. YOUR GONNA LIVE!" He screamed. Y/N faintly smiled. And slowly closed their eyes. Letting death consume them.

-FLASHBACK END-
.
.
"W-what.. t-they love me..?" Ray asked. Covering his mouth.

"Very much Ray." Norman replied.

"Here." Norman gave Ray the hair clip. Which he held. And placed a kiss on top of it.

"We all know that.. they were and will always be.. forever yours" Norman replied, hugging Ray and Emma joining shedding tears aswell as her two friends. Little did they know the ghost of Ray's beloved butterfly was hugging them too. Wishing. That, they could be seen.

The End.

(Edited: 5/21/22)