"Congratulations ."

(No POV)
.
As Don and Ray, running down the stairs, Ray opened the door and started running towards where Emma, Norman, and Y/N were. "Gilda! Let's go!" Don hollered at Gilda. "Is the inspection canceled? Are we stopping Emma, Norman, and Y/N?" She said frantically. "The inspection is still on! We have to stop mom!" Don yelled. "Really?!" "This is our only chance!" Don shouted. "We need to make sure we inspect the top of the wall before mom gets there!" He said running to the right.
.
.
Ray, I was running frantically a great team. He was running out of stamina, but luckily adrenaline kicked in. 'DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!' He cursed in his mind. 'Why did I let my guard down?! She's gonna get to them!' He thought.
.
.
-meanwhile-
.
(Emma's POV)
.
I pulled the bag of rope out of the tree and jumped down in front of Y/N and Norman. We all nodded at each other. We all gasped because behind us, we heard rustling in the bushes. "Emma. Y/N." Norman said.

"Yeah." I replied. Y/N nodded their head. I threw the rope to the side. We all stood in silence, staring at the bush. Attention kept building. Slowly, Mom emerged from the bush carrying the tracker. She was slowly approaching a smiling. "Why is..." Y/N mumbled. "Hey mom!" I put on a happy façade. "Something wrong?" I asked. She is now trapper shot, and closed her eyes.

"10 years. That's how long we've been living together. But this is the first time we've talked without any of us acting." she held the tracker more than her hands bring it up to her chest, "it's nice to meet you. Emma, Norman, Y/N." She smiled. We all stared at her. Sweat rolling down our faces. Mom started laughing. Quietly, then it grew louder.

"Come now. Why do you look so worried? It's only me so you're free to relax. Nobody else is around. You don't have to act like a good little kids who don't know anything. Right now, we are the caretaker and the children meant to be food." All of our eyes widened. "However I must admit. I loved all the children I have raised. I do. Truly. As if you all were my own children." She stoped smiling. And glared at us.

"That's why, I'm telling you to give up." "You want us to give up?" Y/N asked. A tint of confusion and melancholy in their voice. We all looked at her, "give up resisting. I love you all and don't want you to suffer. And I especially don't want to be the cause of your suffering." She grinned.

"This life is happy isn't it? You get to live in a warm house, filled with delicious food and love. If you were able to be able to be used the truth, you're able to die satisfied. So how does that sound like anything but paradise?" Her smile grew wider. I heard Y/N scoff next to me. "That's what you think this is? Are you seeing this so called happy life was worth what Cony had went through!?" They cried out. "Death happens. Until the moment Conny died, Connie had a rich life you're full of smiles and laughter." Mom closed her eyes "I don't need fake smiles! What's the point of its all just fake?! I am going to live freely! Even if I suffer through it! Then I'll decide happiness for myself!" Y/N yelled at Mom. I've never seen them so angry before.

"I-!" They we're about to continue, but Norman and I cut them off. "Stop." We shook our heads, "guys.." they trailed off. "Escaping is impossible. It's dangerous out there." Mama said holding out her hand. "Now. Let's all leave together happily inside at our home. Like none of this ever happened. I want the six of you to be happy. Beige time runs out." She smiled. "Five? Not four?" Norman asked. Mom only smiled. We all gasped. She knew about Don and Gilda didn't she? "Okay... Mom." Norman trailed off. Mom chuckled in reply.

"I'll stop being a good kid!" Norman shouted. Mom hummed in response. Me and Y/N charged toward mom. As Norman went to fetch the rope.

"GO NORMAN!" We both yelled. Me and Y/N latched onto mom. In an attempt to strike her down. We reached for the tracker as mom smiled down at us. The next thing I know, me and Y/N heard a cracking sound. And excruciating pain. Norman looked back at this. His eyes were like saucers. Mom had broke me and Y/N's leg bone. Me in the left leg, and Y/N in the right. We yelled, we screamed. The pain was agonizing.
.
(Ray's POV)
.
We were a few feet away, as soon as I heard screams. , I came running faster.

"Y/N!" I yelled. She had promised. She promised she wouldn't hurt Y/N or the others. As we went arrived at the scene, Norman stood there. As Emma and Y/N were crying. He looked horrified. Mom was holding Emma, when Y/N was pushed away, attempting to sit up.

My eyes widened at their state.

I ran to their side.

"Hey, Hey Y/N look at me!" I was frantic. Even though they weren't bleeding out, I was worried about how they were hyperventilating so much. "It hurts!" Y/N let out "I know it does I know."

I was trying to soothe them. While Mama was grateful on how Emma was finally hugging into her after such a while. I looked at her in anger while I was cradling my (e/c) eyed butterfly in my arms. (Pow nicknames) 'you hag. You hurt them. You promised me.' That thought rang in my mind as the cries of Emma and Y/N grew silent. "...I'll control you two until the very end." She liked at Y/N and Norman. What was she planning.. "you are very special. Only the one can feats upon. The highest quality of children I have ever raised." My grip grew tighter on Y/N (protective boi) Mom tied up Emma's leg. While I ripped a part of my sleeve off to tie up Y/N's. "So then.." she glared at Norman, then Y/N.

"That's why I have to protect you no matter what! I was forced to do this. As it was clear you weren't going to give up." Mamma smiled. Emma was shrieking as Y/N latched onto me. Mom picked up Emma. I slowly picked up Y/N, holding them bridal-style. "You won't be able to move for a while Emma. On the other hand, Y/N will feel better in hours or so. I didn't break their leg so.. intensely." (Sorry if that makes no sense-) "Which means I'll have no worries for tomorrow." Mom held Emma. "Tomorrow?.." I asked. "Yes. That's right. You can stay and celebrate Emma. I got a notice from HQ. Congratulations. Norman, Y/N.. your shipment date has been set."
.
.
What?
.
.
Y/N..
.
.
Norman..
.
Mom you know I love Y/N. Why.
.
Take me instead. Please.
.
I love them.
.
.
(Edited: 5/20/22)