Shipment.

(Major skip- Also I just winged that lamo)
.
(Ray's POV)
.
They came back. IDIOTS! They were supposed to escape from here! That's why we distracted mom today. We were all currently in the infirmary. I slammed my fist on the bedside table.

"YOU IDIOTS! Why. WHY DID YOU-" I was about to finish my sentence, but Norman cut me off.

"It was a cliff." He lowered his head. "We had no chance. It's to long and deep to jump over." Y/n sniffled.

"SO?! WE'LL FIND A-" I was cut off again. By Y/n.

"RAY. WE FUCKING CANT. OKAY?!" They looked so angry. And hurt. I've never seen them like this before.

"B-But-" Emma stuttered. The two then hugged us both. They just kept hugging us tighter.

"You guys escape." Y/n mumbled.

"We we're happy. We had fun. We were very fortunate." Norman let out. My eyes started watering as I nuzzled myself into Y/n's arm. My breath was hitched. I didn't want them all to see me cry.

"N-Norman. Y-Y/n.." Emma gripped both of their shirts. "We'll miss you guys." They said in unison.
.
-later-
.
(No POV)
"Say goodbye children!" Isabella smiled. It was the night Norman and Y/n would be shipped out. All the kids started crying.

"Don't leave us!"Sherry sobbed. Clinging onto Norman's legs. "Y-yeah! Don't!" Chris hugged Y/n's torso. Gilda, and Don, we're standing with a saddened expression on their face. All their progress, was for absolutely nothing. (In this I won't have Emma jump down the stairs)

Ray was standing on the stairs. He was silently crying at the sight of his long time love was walking out of his life. He was watching his best friend walk out of his life. Before they walked out the door, Ray bolted. He pushed anyone aside and hugged Y/n. Knocking them over.

"Please. Please. Please. No..." Ray mumbled. Tears rolling down his pale complexion.

"Don't leave me." He hugged them tighter. "I- I- I LO-" before he cold confess his undying love for the (e/c) eyed beauty, Isabella picked Ray off them.

"Now, Now.. Your gonna wrinkle their clothes Ray." Isabella smiled. She set him back down. Y/n got back up. The three turned around, walking to the door. Before Y/n got out, they looked back at Ray.

"Escape. Ray. For me and Norman. Don't do anything stupid." They smiled. "Or I'll haunt you." She whispered. For only me to hear. "But-" He reached out for them. But they had already left. His butterfly had left him.
.
-With mama, Norman, and y/n-
.
(Norman POV)
.
Me and y/n we're walking with mom to our death. When we got to the gate, we know we will be killed and eaten. Suddenly I asked, "Mom. Are you happy?" She stopped dead in tracks and smiled. "Of course. I got to meet kids like you two." As we made it to the gate, it slowly opened. Me and y/n walked inside. We looked at each other, and gave a sad smile to each other. Knowing we would die. But no demon was there. "Come here. We have to wait in here." We followed mom to a door which opened. Me and y/n looked up, and stared in shock and disbelief. Mom smiled at the two of us.

(Edited: 5/20/22)