The deal is off.

(For those of you coming from a browser, please read the previous chapters! <3)
.
.
. (Ray's POV)
.
I was leading mom in the hallway to switch out things. Me, Emma, Norman, Don, Gilda, and Y/N, we're going through with our plan. Emma, Norman, and Y/N, I'm going to inspect the wall near the back of the gate. Meanwhile, Don and Gilda stayed outside where they could see you the south window on the second floor. In case I want to fail to distract Mom, I would give a signal. To be honest, I did not want Y/N to go with Emma and Norman. I wouldn't want them to get hurt in anyway. Because well, as I told Norman, I love them. If I were to give a signal, I will give it to Don and Gilda so they can go warn the other three to start the inspection.
.
(no POV)
.
"I hope this goes smoothly." Gilda said looking up at the window.
.
(Ray's POV)
.
As I was slowly leading mom up the stairs with her behind me, she spoke. "I got rid of her." I stopped dead in my tracks, waiting out a gasp of shock looking back at her with white in the eyes. I stood there looking at her as her eyes were closed and she was smiling she's an opened her eyes and looked at me dead in the eyes. "I have removed Sister Krone from the equation." I stood there for a second, my eyes kept whining as I process what she was saying. She kept smiling at me, then I scoured and tried running away but I tripped a little bit on the stairs, but I still managed to run away I flung open the door To the room sister was staying in.

She was gone. Mom is right. I slowly walked inside. The rooms lights were off. Mom came up behind me and I stood there in shock. She put her hands on my shoulders and lean down to my ear. "Know why she's gone? Because I didn't need her anymore." She let go of my shoulders. I slowly turned around to look up at her.

"And you're next." I stuttered. I was next? our deal is officially over as of right now." She said as she clasped her hands together. "What? "I stuttered. "You're a joking! Come on how come you don't need me?! I was hopeful to you right? You used me so that you could stay in the shadows, so you could control them indirectly! "I shouted "exactly. " She replied. "I was doing a good job. To you..." I trailed off. "Yes, you are a very useful dog. "I looked up at her shot. "That's why I kept you by my side." She leaned down towards me. "Despite you're a liar and a traitor."

My eyes widened. "How did you know I was a double agent!?"She stood up. I couldn't stop hyperventilating and sweating. I snapped. "I can still be of use to you! It's a non-issue!" I started coughing. "Yes, it's true there is no luck with you. I know that isn't fair, it affects me as well. Initially, I had planned to keep you around till the end." "But-!" She cut me off. "The situation has changed. "She pulled out for tracker. Quote from I'll control them on my own for now on." I stared furious at her. She had promised.

" i'm sorry. Ray, please forgive me for what I am about to do. "I guessed. I ran towards her or my arms around her waist in an attempt to bring her down, she only grabbed me by.the back of my shirt and threw me to the floor she didn't shut the door. "Mom!" As I got up, I ran toward the door, inserted hitting my face on it. She had locked me inside. I heard from the other side of the door ."let's see. From the speed of the three signals running through the forest, it must be Emma, Norman, and Y/N" I gasped. "Don't you dare touch them! Don't touch Y/N! You swore on your life you wouldn't do anything to harm them!" I fumed, banging on the door. "Oh, and by the way I'm not worried about the poison. Because I'm only protecting me for their sake. For a while/ends sake. You won't get me killed because you don't want them hurt, right Ray?" My eyebrows creased down. "Goodbye, Ray. Thank you for all that you've done for me. " She said. I heard her walk away I kept grunting as I tried to push down the door to get out.

"Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. DAMMIT!" I ruffled my hair and frustration "I've got to get out of here! I can't let her touch Y/N or anybody else! "I tried kicking down the door numerous of times grunting. (I have no idea how to describe this, I am currently re-watching the show, and using voice to text to type this out LMAO) "I can't believe this!"
.
.
.
(No POV)
.
"There's no signal." Don said as he was looking up to the window. "Yeah." Gilda said, "so far so good. "Don said. They heard the front back door open. And saw a mama walk out. Gilda gasped, wasn't Ray supposed to be distracting mom? Why was she here? She walked over to us smiling. "Wait what's going on?" She mumbled. "Mom came out, even though Ray didn't signal us!" She said.
.
Isabella turned away from them walking to the right. She was slowly walking in the woods. Gilda asked what they should do, Don told her to wait right there as he will see what's up with Ray. Meanwhile, back with Ray, he was still trying to break down the doors all his body weight, but he couldn't. "Dammit! Just open already!" He spat. "Ray? Is that you? "Reprocessed the boys for a moment then spit up on his hands on the door. "Yes! It's me! ""Stay back!" The raven haired boy was confused so he put his ear up to the door, he heard Don stepping back, and charging forward, so he backed away immediately. Don then broke down the door off the hinges. He fell along with the door, As Ray stood there in shock. "Are you OK?" Ray asked Don as he stood up. "I'm fine! We have to hurry! Mom is nearing were Emma, Norman, and Y/N are!"
.
(Edited: 5/19/22)