Tracking Device

( A/N Hi! Some things will be rushed, like Sister krone's time at the 'House' I apologize in advance.)
.
.
.
(Emma's POV)
.
I was in a room, holding little Bunny. A simple table in was properly set in the center of the room. it had an assortment of foods and wine. As I walked closer, the light shined on the small silver platter on the table. It was the body of Conny. On a plate. As the main course meal. I jumped back at this sight. I even fell over. I heard the sound of a jaw opening. I looked behind me. There, I saw the jaw of a demon about to devour me whole.
.
I then shot up, waking after this horrible nightmare.
.
(No POV)
.
It was a stormy morning in the house. They were all setting the table for breakfast. They wouldn't be able to go outside today. "Good morning!" Phil came running though the doorway. Happy as ever. "Hey Phill no running in here!" Gilda scolded. Emma was setting plates down. She wasn't smiling.
I mean who would be after seeing the dead body of a loved one? She heard Mama's voice in the background. Making her freeze in place. Norman came in, he waved to Emma in a happy manner "Hey Emma! Good morning!" She was at a loss for words as he came closer. "Come on. Smile." He whispered to her. "Listen Emma. We have to act like nothing happened."
.
They were wondering on if they should tell anyone. And why their scores mattered. How did the order work? Is it the size of their bodies? Specific details? Why didn't they get shooed out when they were younger?, they wondered why they were so wanted, how they could leave this awful place they somehow called home.
.
.
.
Norman and Emma were alone, putting things away from breakfast. Norman, made a shocking conclusion. The answer to why they were so badly wanted. "..it's our Brain." Norman realized. Emma let out a gasp. "That means.." "the brain must taste the best." Norman added. "And the more developed it is, the better it tastes."
.
.
.
.
- during outside time -
.
(Norman's POV)
.
Me and Emma looked out in shock. Mom knew exactly where Naila was. After Mark had told her she was missing, mom took a watch of sorts. Naila was sleeping too. "There's no way she knew exactly where she was." We have to have some sort of device somewhere on us. I told Emma. "This is her way of saying, 'no matter who you are. I won't let you escape.'"
.
.
.
-Time skip brought to you by Yuri Plisetsky -
.
.
.
(No POV)
.
Ray was watching everything from the window. He didn't feel like going outside today. Neither did you. Once (Y/n) found Ray, he looked over to them. "Hey.. uhm. Are you alright?"
He asked. Concern in his voice. "Why would I be.." you stood there. His face softened from his default scowl, to a face of worry. He slowly walked over to you, and wrapped his arms around you. Securing you in a hug, to attempt and comfort you.
.
.
.
(Norman POV)
.
Me and Emma were speaking about things they'd need to escape. "First, we've gotta get some rope. I might have an idea of where to look we'll meet up in the hallway at 10:00." I started to walk up the stairs. But Emma grabbed my shoulder.
"Wait! If they have tracking devices on us, what if they have cameras and listening devices also?" She questioned. "Don't worry. I already took a look around. There's nothing like that here." "Wait you did?" "Yeah, but I wouldn't have guessed. The security measures aren't located on the building. They're on us." "Norman, do you think mom already knows we went all the way to the wall?" "I doubt it. When we tried to deliver Little Bunny she didn't seem to know we were there."
.
.
.
(Y/n POV)
.
I sat in the library. I didn't really feel like sleeping. I knew the truth of the house, Ray, Norman, and Emma know now too. They actually saw it. I can't believe how awful it must've been. When you get to know Ray more, he's actually a sweetheart. You just have to approach thin the right way.
.
.
(Emma's POV)
.
"..Hey Norman. You think we should tell Ray and (y/n)?" "Yeah. That's good idea. They should know. Ray would be really helpful. He's good with machines and he's really smart. And (y/n) is witty. They'd both be great assets to our plan. But.." "But what?"
"Tell you what I'll talk to Ray and y/n myself-" "Why not now." Ray said coming out of the bushes. 'Oh crap.. wait. Is Ray-' Ray was holding (y/n)'s hand. "Ray! (Y/n)!" "Yo." He said. Raising his other hand up. "Hi guys." (Y/n) replied after. "Sorry. I followed you. I didn't wanna leave (y/n). So I took them with me." Ray looked over to (y/n). Then back at us. "It's been bugging me all day. So I thought I should just come out and ask you. "
.
.
.
"A farm? What should we do?" Ray wasn't really surprised at the fact we lived on a farm. (Y/n) wasn't either. That's odd. That's just them I guess.
.
.
.
(Ray's POV)
.
"If we wanna escape, we need to narrow it down to the kids who can make it." I started. "Wait!" Emma wait "we're leaving here. And taking everyone. And we need you and (y/n) to help!" I gasped and held (y/n)'s hand tighter. Emma was talking about a suicide mission. "Emma. Look. Your my best friend. But we can't do that! We might as well all get fed to demons!" (Y/n) shot back at Emma go her ridiculous idea of a plan.
.
.
.
"...I want Conny to be the last they take! Never again will a kid be killed here!" My eyes widened. As (y/n) tensed up. "If there isn't a place outside for humans, we'll carve our own out to live in! Together, we'll change the word! Ray and (Y/n). We'll plan an escape where everyone can get out. You have to come to grips with my plan you two! So quick yapping and help us!" Emma obviously didn't hear us both. But I heard (y/n) sigh. "I agree. They took Conny, and all the others in the past. But they won't take any more kids! Even in other farms. We'll save them all!" (Y/n) flung their arms up in the air.

Norman started laughing, at the bickering. We all turned around to look at him "how can you just laugh? Her plan is suicide!
"We wanna bring everyone! Everyone should escape it's not fair!" Emma and (y/n) started flapping their arms up in the air. Pouting on that they wanna take everyone with us to escape.

"Someone should knock sense onto them!" Ray pointed "Your the one who clings to (y/n)! You knock sense into them. Or are you to soft on them?" Norman smirked "SHUT UP OLD MAN." I retorted. Trying to cover my face. "You didn't see how she cried though." Norman stated. "Huh?" Ray asked. "Emma was crying. I thought she was scared of dying but really, she was scared of her family dying."
.
.
.
Suddenly the bell rang. "That's odd. We should still have some free time left." (Y/n) stated. The bell never rings this early. "Yeah. Somethings going on." Emma added.
.
.
.
(No POV)
.
As all the kids gathered around Mama, there were two surprises that nobody was expecting. A baby, with creamy orange hair, and crystal blue eyes. Noises of curiosity were scarred across the room. "Attention, I want you to meet Carol. Your newest sibling." Mama said holding the small baby.
She then pointed to a tall women next to her. "And this is Sister Krone. She's here to help me with my duties." As Isabella finished het sentence, the woman next her, game a gentle smile to all the kids. But this just made Emma, Norman, Ray and (y/n) sick to their stomachs. "A-An adult?" Emma muttered. They had a new enemy.

(Edited: 5/16/22