Prolouge

A 6 year old girl, with orange hair gripped the cold pillars of the lengthy gate. Three of her friends walked up beside her, staring into the vast seemingly never-ending gate. "Hey guys.. What's this?" The orange haired girl questioned her three friends, tilting her head. "It's a gate. that connects the inside and outside." The ravenette, known as Ray said, "outside huh?" Emma added on. "We've never been outside!" A (h/c) haired child remarked. "That's because we haven't left here since being born-" Norman stated. "So this is what mom always tells us about?" Emma smiled. "..'never go near the gate or fence in the back of the forest because it's dangerous'.." y/n mocked, waving her finger in the air, as mom would. "She's says that. But it's obviously a lie." Ray said, closing his eyes and crossing his arms.

"Hey.. what would you guys do, when you get outside?" Emma, the orange haired girl asked. Beaming with joy. "I don't know.. what about you guys?." Ray said looking at his friends. "I wanna ride a giraffe!" Emma exclaimed. Ray scoffed "Good luck." He Leaned against the gate as Emma puffed her cheeks out in annoyance to Ray's remark. "Uhm.. what about you y/n?" Ray questioned in curiosity, looking over to his (h/c) friend. "Hm.. maybe when I get out there, I can express my love for (f/t/a)! And meet other people who like it too! so we can talk about it!" They beamed. Norman looked back into the dark abyss of the gates hall. The others, started rambling to each other about other things they could do outside of their loved home, while Norman, had other things in his mind. "..I wonder.. what this gate is really protecting us from." He said. Gripping the pillars of the tall gate.

(Edited: 5/11/22)