✧Prologue✧

╔═.✵.══════════╗
DISCLAIMER
╚══════════.✵.═╝

This work "UGH!" is a fanfictional dramatization. All the names, characters, places, events in this story are used in a fictitious manner & any resemblance with the personalities of the actual persons is purely coincidental. And note that the opinions & views expressed in the story are those of the characters only & do not necessarily reflect or represent the view & opinions held by individuals on which those characters are based or of the author's.

I'm not encouraging violence, suicide, rape, abuse, self-harm, or any sort of those! If you don't like reading angst and such thing's please leave the book alone, anyone is not forcing you to read some book that you don't like! There may be some triggering scenes, 18+ content in some chapters of the story so I advise you, if you are not comfortable with those things you may leave the book & If you are comfortable please proceed to read & I'll give warnings in such chapters so you can skip or be prepared.

Any pics, fan arts, or any other videos used in this story don't belong to me and the credit goes to their rightful owners.

And do not PLAGIARISE this story by any means! TRANSLATIONS of my work without my concern is strictly PROHIBITED.

╔═.✵.══════════╗
DESCRIPTION
══════════.✵.═╝

SOPE:-

"You have nowhere to escape, Hoseok." 

Yoongi rubbed the lower lip of Hoseok with his thumb as his eyes darkened.

"L-leave m-me...l-let m-me g-go." 

Hoseok managed to say tears flowing through his cheeks. He tried to free himself as he was being caged between Yoongi's arms.

"Tut! It isn't fun if you are like this, don't you always talk back to me? You used to love tormenting me didn't you? Where is that Hoseok? Now you don't have balls to even look into my eyes, huh?"

Yoongi gripped Hoseok's waist tightly making him whimper. Hoseok bit his lower lip looking down with tears in his eyes flowing continuously.

"I-I... a-am s-sorry f-for e-everything I-I d-did...p-please let me go n-now," Hoseok pleaded.

Yoongi frowned, leaned in Hoseok's ears and in his raspy voice with an evil smirk on his lips, 

"Let you go? Never gonna happen, I am planning on showing you every corner of hell, personally, baby!"

Yoongi's hot breath fanned Hoseok's neck, while his hands slowly traveled under Hoseok's shirt, making Hoseok's eyes widen in panic.

"N-no... p-please, d-don't...s-stop" Hoseok stuttered struggling to free himself but in vain.

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

NamGyu:-

"Beomgyu, you are such a slut! Always being aroused just like a bitch in heat, how pathetic!" 

Namjoon spatted looking at Beomgyu who was breathing heavily, his milky white skin was all flushed red.

"I-t's n-not l-like t-that...mnhh-" Beomgyu moaned when Namjoon just touched his neck.