Chapter 3

——————~ you can't hurt me ~——————

——————
~ you can't hurt me ~
——————

Faith Salvatore

It's been three days since Marcel telling the family Niklaus is back, we have been dealing mostly the same but the kids haven't left their mothers side it's now a fresh Saturday.

I wake up to loud banging on my door, I thought maybe if I ignored it whoever was doing it would leave. So I put my pillow on top of my head while covering myself fully with my blankets.

I heard someone get up eventually to see who was about to knock down my door, I didn't care I wanted to sleep more so I closed my eyes and went back to my dream land only to feel someone jump on me.

"Guess who's back bitch." I hear my best friend and sister squeal in my ear, suddenly I'm not tired anymore. "Hayley!" I yell yanking the covers off myself and jumping into her arms. "Don't ever leave me again." I tell the older woman.

"Don't you worry bug, I'm not leaving for a long time." The brunette said while dragging out the word long. "Anyways, get dressed me and you are going to the mall and getting our nails done. Actually that's a lie your getting your nails done I'm getting my hair done." Hayley rambled with a smile on her face.

"Okay, okay, okay. Help me pick out an outfit and we can go." I tell her as we get off my bed and make our way to my closet. "This is exciting." The taller woman squealed. I don't think I've ever seen her this happy and bubbly like a girly girl before, it's funny.

Me and Hayley just finished getting our nails and hair done, we are now shopping for new clothes. "What do you think of this?" I asked holding a baby blue dress to my body. "No, absolutely not. You look amazing in red, white, and dark colours." Hayley replied. One thing I loved about my sister is that she was always honest.

"Alright we'll I have an old dress from 1854 packed away." I told her, the reason she wanted to go shopping in the first place because every year at Christmas I put on a school dance. "Well are you gonna let your daughters wear one of your old dresses." She asked knowing how protective I am of my clothes.

"Yes only because they are wearing them for one night, but I also have the perfect dress for you." I said smiling at her. "Why did we even come shopping if you already have everything." The tall brunette sighed. "Maybe because you didn't tell the we were coming here for dresses for the dance." I laughed at her while walking to the shoe section.

"What are you looking for?" Hayley asked following me to were the heels are. "Well we already have the dresses, but now we need heels. Do you recon Hope would like these?" I ask Hayley showing her A pair of royal blue heels. "Oh my god, are you giving her the really pretty blue dress that dick locker wanted to give slut bag." Hayley laughed.