Past 16 years

Life was hard raising 5 kids but faith got through it at the start she didn't know who she could depend on still heartbroken about niklaus

Life was hard raising 5 kids but faith got through it at the start she didn't know who she could depend on still heartbroken about niklaus. She was so great full for Apollo and Mercury helping her out any day but more when she's not having a good one.

When hope was 6 and the twins were 4 they would come running to their mother wanting her to help when practice magic. So faith started off with some easy spells like how to make butterflies, how to help animals and nature. As the three girls got older everyone noticed Lizzie and hope we're mamas girls Josie as well but would go to her Father Time to time.

At the age of 10 an 12 the girl started asking more about their mothers job and when they could start school. You see faith is the headmaster at the Salvatore birding school. But they changed it so all magic children can have somewhere they don't feel like what modern day people would call it, 'a freak.' Apollo works with anyone who wants to train at the school and athena works by her mother side as an assistant.

So one day faith made a decision to let the girls come to the school early and so that's what happened. The day they went to the school all the students were excited to meet more of the headmasters children.

"Well my girls, we're here. What do you think?" Faith asks her three youngest daughters. The girls stare at the school in awe. Looking at the beautiful flowers and trees. Faith looks at the smiles on all the girls faces before speaking again. "Why don't we have a look inside yeah."

They start walking before Josie stops them all. "Mommy, wait! That flower is sad." She said looking a the single pink rose that's starting to fall. "It looks like your right Josie. Why don't you go help it." Faith tells her second youngest.

Josie quickly nods before running over to the rose. She closes her eyes doing a spell her mother taught her so she can make it happy again before opening them again. "Mommy look I did it! I really did it." Josie yells with a smile spread across her face.

"You did my little rose. Im so proud of you. I'm proud of all of you." She said to all her children giving them a hug with a kiss on each of their heads before going to explore the school.

When hope turned 13 she started at the school she fit in straight away. She had friends but like every child their is 2 or 3 people that get jealous and call her names push her around. But hope told her mother straight away.

"Mommy can I talk to you." Hope asked walking into her mothers office with her head down so faith didn't see her tears. "Of course, sweetheart. What's wrong?" Faith asked her daughter sensing the mood on the thirteen year old.

Hope walks over to her mother looking up. Hope had a busted lip and a bruise on her cheek. "Hope! Baby what happened?" Faith asked frantically while she gets up only to crouch in front of her daughter. Hope couldn't say words she broke and sobbed in her mothers arms.

"I told them to stop mummy. They wouldn't stop." Hope choked out. Now feeling ashamed she couldn't do anything. "Hey, hey, hey! Don't do that, it's not your fault baby. They are mean people, Here let me heal you." Faith calms her daughter.

Hope smiles at her mother after she got healed. "Your the best mom in the world. I wouldn't choose anyone else." Those words made a tear slip out of the older woman's eye. "Okay now it time for the last class of the day. Remember smile and keep your head high your beautiful, smart, and kind, alright."

After that encounter Faith was fuming and she knows exactly what kids did this to her daughter. And if they think they can do this and still go here we'll they are about to get a lala by.

"Can maddie, Jessica and tony please come to my office." Faith said into the microphone with a sickly sweet voice and the devils smirk placed on her pink lips.

Not even 5 minutes later she hears a knock at the door. "Come in." Faith said watching at the door opens and the three teenagers walk in.

"How are you all on this fine day?" She asked but not really caring about their answers. "We are good how are you today miss Salvatore?" Maddie asked looking down.

"You wanna know how I am?" I asked them looking at their nervous faces. "How the fuck do you think I am. I see my daughter come to me crying with a busted lip and bruised cheek bone." She continued to yell in their faces.

"I'm 1ooo years old and you thought you could hurt my daughter and get away with it? I am law you know I'm older then everyone walking on this planet." She yells again before calming down putting a smile on her face. "Now. I'm going to make use feel what my daughter felt ten times worse."

Before any of the 17 year old could reply she started boiling their insides. "You feel that? That's me cooking your insides. Hurts doesn't it why don't I put it up a little." She said before making it hotter.

By the time she was finished with them they were screaming and crying rolling around on the floor trying to cool down their skin. "Now it's time for use to get out of my school." She smiles before picking them up with her magic and trowing them out.

At this point everyone was watching and clapping for Faith giving her some whistles and yeahs. She turns to the rest of her students and looks at them.

"I do not tolerate bullying. Don't think I will only do this for my daughters because I won't. If someone is ever calling you names or hurting you, you come to my office and I'll have a nice chat with the people who are bothering you. And no this isn't a threat it a warning." She said before walking over to Hope and picking her up before going to her car and driving home.

When lizzie and Josie turning 13 they also started at the school their year went by great along with hope who is now 15. Faith got a couple people come to her talking about people who are being a bother she always did what was right she had a gift that could tell when people would lie so she knew when kids were lying and being honest.

The kids are older now. Hope is 17, Lizzie and Josie being 15 and her two oldest gems are 1026. They were happy with how life is going the girls are doing great in school Mercury is an art teacher also sometimes working with me and Apollo. While Apollo is still training his group. No one knew things could get ugly until a person wants to come back into their life.

——————

I wanted to quickly add this but if i say mummt or mum at any time same with other words Im sorry I'm Australien so I'm used to it. Same with my French I'm used to saying maman which means mama mummt and mum so I'm sorry if I use it