Chapter 1

———————~ I am Mother Nature ~———————

———————
~ I am Mother Nature ~
———————

Faith Salvatore

Seven! Seven in the morning and all of my children come running into my room, jumping on top of me laughing, giggling god even screaming.

"Mommy wake up we have a surprise for you." Hope said to me while pulling the covers off of me. "Hope and others it's seven in the morning let me sleep." I replied back with little to no effort pulling my sheets on me again.

"Now, mom. You know we can't do that. Plus we have a surprise for you." Apollo my oldest tells me. "Please my prince and princesses let me sleep for a little longer." I plead with my eyes still closed not wanting to wake up.

"What the hell! Why are you all screaming like banshees go back to sleep." I hear a very tired Lizzie say walking into my room and come over to my bed. "Morning mom goodnight mom." She continued while getting into my bed making me be big spoon.

I smile when all my other kids jump into my bed and start cuddling me like a teddy bear no matter how old my kids are they always end up in my bed wanting snuggles. I sigh not being able to go back to sleep and look over to see my gems peacefully sleeping. I get up and take my polaroid camera Josie got me and take a photo of all of the kids snuggling up with one another.

After I walk into my kitchen and start making waffles with honey, strawberries and powdered sugar. I set the table and put food on each plate and filling hope, Lizzie and Josie's glasses with juice while I fill mine with tea an Mercury and apollos with coffee. Not even 30 seconds later everyone comes running down.

"Good morning mom" they all start saying giving me kisses and smiles. "Good morning prince and princesses. I figured I'd make a nice brekkie for the first day of school." I tell them with a big smile on my face.

"That's amazing mommy." Hope said before digging into her food. We all made small talk before getting ready for the day. My three youngest princesses in their school uniforms while my oldest princes are in gym wear for their classes. And me I don't wear skirts and dresses like other headmasters/ mistresses. No I wear my suit because not many schools normalise women wearing suits and ties.

"Alright babies get in the car." I yell to my kids before walking out the door to my car. I waited five minutes to look over to see all of them walk out the door. Hope Lizzie and Josie walking to my car while my other two walk to theirs. You see Mercury and Apollo don't live at my house they have their own home but spend most of their time at mine and say 'we just wanna sleep over' that sleep over turn into a week of sleeping over and that week turns into two.

Before we drive off I call to my two eldest kids. "Oi, you guys need to start going home. Mercury you have a girlfriend and your work there. Apollo I can't deal with how much your dog shits on my lawn." Don't get me wrong I love them and I always want them with me but their 1000 years old they can start having responsibility.