Chapter 2

——————~ He's back ~——————

——————
~ He's back ~
——————

Faith Salvatore

It has been a week, one week, and I've heard nothing from those witches. I started to think maybe just maybe they have changed their mind until gifts started getting send to the school.

The first gift had apollos name on it, it was the first day of the week a Monday the box was sitting in front of the double doors of the school, inside was a dead crow. On Tuesday the second gift was for mercury, same spot as last time, but inside was a dying black rose. Wednesday the third gift was for hope, inside was a wolfs heart. Thursday the fourth gift was for Josie, in it was a clock. Friday the fifth gift was for Lizzie, in it was a dead moth. Saturday the second last day of the week this time the gift was for me, inside was an my hope, Lizzie and Josie's ultrasound photos.

And sunday the last day of the week their was one last gift, I picked up the box to see a name I didn't was to hear of or see, Niklaus Mikaelson. No one looked inside all me and two eldest boys could do was stare at the box. Hope knows about her father but wishes to not see him, and the twins know that they are half siblings to hope Mercury and Apollo but it does change anything.

"Ugh, I need coffee."

—————

It's now a fresh Wednesday, three days since the witches sent the last 'gift'. We are now at the Salvatore school starting off our morning, today I'm teaching Lizzie and Josie's class about history.

"Good morning everyone." I say with a smile while staring at the white board. Everyone looks happy to see I'm teaching their class today and say a loud good morning back. "How is everyone going today?" I ask. They replied to me saying good which makes my smile widen seeing everyone in a good mood.

"Alright today we will be learning about ancient gods. And as you know my two eldest sons are named after gods, Apollo my first born is named after the god of archery, music and dance, truth and prophecy, healing and diseases. And Mercury my second born is named after the god of shopkeepers and merchants, travelers and transporters of goods, and thieves and tricksters." I tell the young supernaturals that watch me in awe.

"But today we are learning about Zeus' history."

After class I walk back to my office as I'm walking past grace she calls me. "Uhh... miss Salvatore their is someone waiting for you in your office." I turn my head and nod at her in understanding giving her a smile before walking again.

I get to the door of my office and push it open, to see marcel standing their with his back turned to me. "Marcel, what a surprise." I say making him turn to me still standing at the door. "Hey, umm, how are you today." He asks nervously. Making me look at his in suspicion.