Back story: part 1

Once upon a time there lived a handsome young man and a beautiful young woman

Once upon a time there lived a handsome young man and a beautiful young woman. They didn't know but their lives would change for better and for worse. Here is Faiths story.

It was a sunny day not sure what to do she decided to go for a walk to the forest. You see faith wasn't allowed out and about much because of the power she has her mother called her a monster and father called her a freak just for being different. The girl was upset but didn't change how her day was going.

On her walk the Heard crying to her right and being the bright and kind girl she is wanted to make sure that person is okay. Coming up to the tree the girl stepped on a twig making it crunch and snap. The boys head quickly moved to the direction of the noice to see a stunning young woman walking over in her, long dusty blue dress.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Niklaus asks the girl moving to hide his wounds and face from her. "I heard crying I wanted to make sure your okay." Faith confessed to the boy still moving slowly to him.

"I'm fine. Now go away." Niklaus reply's weakly which the girl hears and quickly but carefully runs over to him. "No your not. Your hurt! Here let me help." She said back to him looking at his wounded body.

"Why are you helping me?" Niklaus asks confused as to what someone so beautiful would help a 'weakling' like him. "Because you are hurt. Now, what's your name?" Faith asks him looking into his Dimond blue eyes. "Niklaus." He replies.

"Okay, Niklaus. I'm faith. I'm going to need you to be quiet and stay still is that alright with you?" Faith asks making sure she doesn't do anything he's uncomfortable with. "Okay. That's fine." Niklaus tells the girl with a smile.

"Okay." She whispers before moving her hands to the wound just under his ribs before closing her eyes and letting nature give her the power to fix him. After she was finished she looks up at him with her brown doe eyes. "Does it still hurt?" She asks.

"No." He replied still in shock on what just happened and how she did that. "I hope your not scared of me. I was only trying to help." Faith said nervously not wanting to be called a freak by someone she just met.

"I'm not scared amazed really." He tells her back quickly making the girl smile and give him a hug before letting go and looking at him. "I have to go but I hope to see you again soon Niklaus." She smiles before getting up and getting her basket before walking back home to her family.

After that day Niklaus and Faith would see each other whenever they could not caring about the world around them. The two fell in love and one thing lead to another and soon enough faith fell pregnant to what she thought was one. And that one turned into two.

She was happy with what she had discovered and went to tell Niklaus only to find the whole town slaughtered, dead. She looked to see the whole mikealson family to be the reason. So she let out a sob and fell on her knees. The siblings heard this and turning to see if it was another meal.

Only to find faith Salvatore with tears down her face. The siblings didn't know what to do so they tried walking slowing to her. Faith didn't know what to do as well and so she stood up with one hand around her stomach before looking at the one she fell in love with.

"Niklaus, Please tell me our children are going to end up like this." She spoke with confidence but sadness. "Children?" Niklaus asked confused looking at her.

"Nik, I'm pregnant." She cried to him not being able to hold it in anymore. All the siblings stood their still in shock not knowing what to do with this information so faith kept talking. "I can not have you hurting the children."

"I'm having a child?" Nik asks looking at her wide eyed. "No Niklaus your having two."

That's how Niklaus found out he was going to be a father not to just one but two children. Faith helped the mikaelson with their new found abilities and they lived happily.

When the twins were born they were the light in everyone's life Apollo and Mercury my two boys named after gods that they heard stories about as children. But when the twins got to the age of 20 everyone noticed they stopped ageing like a vampire but they didn't get that Jean but they were born with power like their mother and a werewolf side like their father. Not long after the two got married.

In 1820 the family were out for the day and stumbled across a young boy. He was getting whipped for nothing and so Faith took this into her own hands. She snapped the neck on the guy who was whipping the defenceless boy before making her way over to him.

"Are you alright, love?" Faith asks the young boy crouching down not caring that her dress is getting dirty. "I'm okay, he has been bothering me for a while though." He told the older woman feeling as he can trust her.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" She Faith asks not knowing the whole family is watching her with smiles. "I don't have one. My mother said I can have one when I'm 10 but she's gone now. I'm only 8." He said sadly. "Well my love how about we name you. Hmmm, Marcellus but marcel for short."

"I would love that." Marcel tells her with a big smile making her heart melt. "You are coming with us. You do not deserve slavery. Your a bright, kind, and caring young man." Faith tells him with a smile before putting her hand for him to grab, he put his hand in hers and walking into the direction of her home.

After a few months marcel called Faith mom for the first time, she was over the moon about it. Whenever marcel had a problem she was the one he went to because even though she wasn't his mother by blood she will always be his mother by heart.

After time Faith could tell marcel was falling in love with Rebekah. She told her son if he loves her don't let anyone get in the way. But things do not go as plan. Niklaus found out and forbid it faith was out raged.

"Let our son love who he want's, Niklaus. He nor Rebekah are children." Faith screamed at the hybrid. "NO. Rebekah is not to love anyone that isn't good Enough for her." Niklaus yelled back at Faith.

"Did you just say my son isn't good enough." Faith asks with tears in her eyes from the words that came out of Niklaus mouth. "Yes I did, Faith. What are you going to do cry about it." He said still fuming with anger.

"Okay." Faith said before walking out the door. Telling her three children to pack clothes if they wanted to go with her because she was going to spending a few night at a hotel.

After a few days Niklaus was filled with guilt not just for saying what he did about their son but the way he spoke to his wife and so he waited for her to come back. And that night Niklaus was about to go look for them he heard the front door open. As fast as he can went to go see who it was. Only to find it was indeed his wife and children.

He hugged her saying sorry over and over again in her ear. And she forgive him as did the rest of their children.

In 2012 is then everything went south.

————