15

Today I'm visiting my mom ..

"Hi mom " I say as she opened the door.

"Hi baby come in" she says as she closes the door as I sit.

"You look bigger how many weeks" she asks

"We are 35 weeks anytime now since they are twins but I want them to stay inside more so they don't keep them in the hospital for months" I say as she nods.

Few minutes ago later as we were talking about the baby shower Camden and he girlfriend came.

"Sis" he says

"Don't even just fucking listen to him bitch" his girlfriend says as I gasped.

"Ye ur done I'm not listening to shit" I say yelling at him while grabbing my bag.

"I'm sorry for no telling you" he says as I shush.

"Don't talk to me you kept a secret from me for years and now ur decided to tell him how would you feel if I did that to you yeah ex-" I didn't get to finish as my water breaks.

"Fuck babies not today " I say rubbing my stomach.

"Oh my goodness get in the car now Milla" mom says as I walk to my car .

"Baby" I say when I was on the call with Leo.

"What wrong my love" he ask in concern.

"Our babies are coming meet me at home and call the midwife " I say as I hear him freak out

"Oh gosh isn't it too early on my way home now I love you" he says

"I love you too" I say as I end the call.

The reason why I told him to meet me at home is because I'm having a home/water birth so no hospital.

My mom drove me home and I struggled coming out of the car.

"Here" Leo says carrying me out bridal style.

"Your fine" he says as I nod in pain and he took me into our room

"The midwife is upstairs setting everything up" he says as he places me on the bed as my mom sits near me and she massage me.

Few moments later the mid wife came to get me undressed as I was left in my bra and underwear

Then they got me in the bathtub as Leo in his white t shirt and sweats stood beside me touching my hair as said it's okay.

"Are you ready to push " the midwife says as I nod

Then I started to push on my own .

30 Minutes later I was still pushing .

"Your almost there baby" Leonardo says kissing my neck.

More minutes later I pushed hard and I felt something come out of me halfway as the midwives cheered.

"The head is out" Leo says grinning as i smiles.

I then pushed more and I felt the baby slide completely out and started to cry.

"Oh my God" I say as the midwife placed the baby on my chest as I cried.

" you did it baby we're parents I love you so much" Leo says as he kissed me .

"It's a boy" the midwife confirmed as I smile.

"Our baby boy" we say.

Then the midwife took our son from me as I had to push.

Then I felt the baby slide out.

"It's a girl " the midwife says I cried.

"Hi mama " i cooed at our daughter.

"She's beautiful "Leo says holding her hands

"She is we did that" I say as we both chuckled.

Then they took her to clean her up as they cleaned me up and gave me new and fresh shorts with no top cause I want to bond with my babies with diapers as the midwife checked us before leaving the babies in their crib and as they left.

Then Leo brought both of them over and laid them on their own bed by us on the bed as he put them in.

"They're perfect " Leo saying giving them both a kiss.

"Yes they are" I say teaching their hands.

"Welcome to the world Thalia sky Rodriguez and Theo lee Rodriquez "

Camilarodriguez

Liked by Leonardorodriguez and 4,663,737 othersCamilarodriguez:welcome to to world my beautiful babies I'm so proud to have you as my kids I love you guys already thank you guys for making me and daddy your mama and papa we love you guys so much

Camilarodriguez:welcome to to world my beautiful babies I'm so proud to have you as my kids I love you guys already thank you guys for making me and daddy your mama and papa we love you guys so much. Thalia sky Rodriguez and Theo lee Rodriguez welcome to the world 11/24 at 1:24♡

Leonardorodriguez: thank you for making me a dad baby I love you so much
↪️I love you forever

Camdengomez:congrats
↪️don't even...

Jasminebrown:omg congrats baby I'm coming over to see my niece and nephew

User:them ugly ass kids

User:aww congrats baby you deserve this

User:oh nah

User: congrats welcome to the world lia and Theo

After I poster that I decided to feed the twins for the first time.

I pulled down my bra and found Leo licking his lips .

"Really this are for the babies not you" I say laughing as I threw a pillow at him and he chuckled.

"Time to eat" I say grabbing Thalia and Theo in both of my arms.

I then attached their lips on my nipples as they began to feed.

"Wow they actually like it" I say suprised.

"who wouldn't "he asked and I shot him a glare

"Perv " I say as I smacked him on his arms carefully.

Few minutes Nate they became full and I gave Thalia to Leo as he helped me burp her and I burped Theo.

"First day successful" I say laying next to Leo as the twins were sleeping in their crib next to each of us.

"So proud of you during the birth u are a great mother " Leo says as i smiles then we kissed then fell asleep

Wow my longest chapter

972 words