2

Leonardo POV
I was in the gym boxing when my dad called for me.

"Welcome son have a seat" my dad point to the chair in front of him.

"You called for me" I say confused.

"Yes your getting married to our enemy Lorenzo daughter" he says making me growl.

" what the fuck dad" I yelled standing up from my seat.

"Don't this is the best thing please do it for us"he apologizes.

"Fine whatever" I spoke walking out of the room to my bedroom.

When I got to my room I jumped on my bed and called my best friend Camden, we've been friends since we've been teenagers he has a sister who I haven't met.

"What up dude" I say to him.

"Whaddup" he says back

"My dad just told me I'm getting married to a girl I don't even know" I vented to him.

"Oh shit my sister I also getting married and it arranged do you think?" He questioned making my eyes widen.

"Shit I'm getting married to you're sister" I spoke with my hand over my mouth.

" what her name" I asked

" her name is camila" he replied.

"Does she have Instagram or something" I question.

" her handle is @camilagomez" he said to me.

" ok thank you bro appreciate it talk to you later" I say ending the call and going on Instagram .

I searched her up and clicked oh her, oh did she look beautiful so I clicked her latest post.

Camilagomez

Liked by camdengomez and 1,737,932 othersCamilagomez:🧸

Camilagomez:🧸