1

My name is camila Gomez, I am 19 and insta famous. I have anxiety and I vape to help calm me down. I have a brother named Camden and I'm the favorite child jkjk (maybe jkjk).

I love dressing up, and I'm very organized.

This is my room.

My parents are in the mafia  and guards are all over my house for protection

My parents are in the mafia and guards are all over my house for protection. My dad is a piece of shit who doesn't care about me or my decision but my mom is different she always understands me.

"CAMILA GET YOUR ASS IN MY OFFICE NOW" my dad yells making me groan and make my way toward his office.

" what do you want" I say rudely making him glare his goblin eye at me.

"Ugly old ass bitch" I mutter understand my breath.

" I made a deal with one of my enemies and I'm getting you married his son so I can finally get what I want" he spoke making me rage.

" YOU FUCKING BITCH EVERYTHING IS ALL ABOUT YOU YOU DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU'RE OWN FUCKING DAUGHTER YOU WANNA BE THE HEAD OF THE MAFIA SO BAD YOU HAD TO SELL YOUR DAUGHTER YOU FUCKING OLD PIECE OF GUNk" I said furiously out of breath.

Next think I know, I felt a sting on my cheek making me tear up.

" FUCK YOU" I spat loudly at him making my brother and mom burst in the room and their eyes widen at the scene.

" what the fuck is going on here" Cameron spoke.

" her fucking sold me to his enemy for me to marry his son he wants to be head of the mafia so bad not even thinking about anything" I say angrily.

" really dad-" before Camden could finish I sprinted to my room and locked my door and stayed there the whole night.