4

Today was the wedding day and it came by so fast I woke up very early went to the gym and did some stretches,cardio and boxing.

Then I went to take a bath and wore a simple outfit.

Then I went  downstairs and my parents were ther.

"Morning " I grumble.

"Morning mi amor are you ready for the wedding" my mom asked.

"Yes I guess" I say grabbing my keys.

"See you there" she says and I walked out of the houser got in my car and headed to the hairdresser and stylist.

When I got there I was greeted by my stylist and she lead me to my room then they started to do my makeup and hair.

When I finished my mom came in gasping.

Then there was a limo prepared for me   Which I entered then I left to the venue.

We decided to invited some family and friends .

When we got to the venue mad dad took my hands and lead me to the front and everyone stood up and my eyes lander screamed n a familiar pair of grey eyes .

So we go to the front and my dad released me and Leo grabbed my hands in his and we stared into each other's eyes .

(I'm lazy to write the whole wedding but you can imagine it)

That's it I'm married. Just like that...

Me and Leo went in the limo and drove to our hotel cause we're having  an after wedding dinner instead of a party.

When we go to the hotel we were given a penthouse room.

When we were in the room.

"Um can you help me with my dress" I say biting my lip.

Soon he was at my back and his finger touched my back making electricity spark through me but I shake it off.

Then I felt his breath on my neck and I turn around and the tension in the room was so loud
Next thing I know his lips were placed on mine  and I kissed back .

Then my dress dropped down showing off my two piece lingerie. And his eyes trailed over my body.

"Ur gorgeous " he whispered and kissed me again.

Y'all know what happened next get robbed.