14

Me and Leo have been spending more time together dates,baths,inmate sessions, and much more .

Today is our baby shower and I'm really exited we're invite few people to celebrate with us and Camden said he has a surprise for us.

I wore

Abd leo

Abd leo

"Are u ready mI lady " he asked as I chuckled then nodded as he showed me into the car

When we got to the venue it was the best

"This is so beautiful thank you mom" I say as i hugged my mom

"Ofc Bambina you are going to be a great mother " my mom says smiling at me while holding my check.

My in laws were there, Camden and a pregnant lady and a child where there, and omg wait brb

JASMINE

"You fucking kidding" I said as she approached me and she engulfed me into a hug.

"I missed you so much" I say crying into her shoulders.

"You look amazing and huge " she says point at my belly as they started to kick.

"They love you already " I say as she put her hands on my belly.

"Hi aunties babies " she says talking to the the twins.

"We can't wait to see you both " she said as i smiled.

"Im staying " she says as I laughed.

"Wait what" I say looking at her as she nods and I hugged her without saying anything.

"Best day of my life " I say .

We talked and then Camden said he had something to say.

"Um as you guys can see this is my girlfriend " he says as my eyes widened.

"And this is my son and we're pregnant with a another baby which is a girl" he says as I ran out of the party

How? When? He's only 18? He hid his son from me he's supposed to let me know for 2 years he kept quite there's no way .

"Camila" I hear jasmine as she looked at my teary face.

"Aw" she says walking over to me calming me down.

"He kept such a huge thing from me for years he's so young I mean I'm his  sister and he never said anything to me for years I never kept anything from him I trusted him but now I can never trust him" I say as jasmine wiped my tears.

"I understand you babe I'm here for you" she says  hugging me.

"Can you tell my family thank you " I say as she nods as I made a phone call sigh and she nods.

I then see Leo walking towards me.

"I-" I say but he shushes me.

"No we're leaving like you seem like you want to" he says as I smile.