13

We were officially 30 weeks and I'm going to the warehouse to pick up some thing so I can officially start my maternity leave.

I wore jeans and too and for some reason my bump isn't that big I don't know if it was my size or height but it average.

I was in my office when I saw someone hiding under the desk so I prought put my knife then grabbed them from behind.

"Who sent you" I say holding the knife next to his throat as he shivered.

"A-lec Ivanovo" he say talking about the Russian mafia.

Then I slit his throat then go down stairs as my men stare at the blood on me.

"Mateo go up stairs in my office and clean up the body" I say as he follows my order.

"For those of you who don't know since I don't share things  I am 30 weeks pregnant with twins and I'm going to be on maternity leave until I feel ready then you all will see me Again but my brother will be taking over so until then ..ciao" I say walking out into my car to go home and cuddle with my love.

When I got home I went to take a bath for like an hour and the twins were going crazy .

"Love" I hear a deep over at the bathroom door as I smiled then he came over to kiss me while I was in the tub then he helped me get out the shower and helped me with my robe as I go out.

When I was all settled I layed in bed with Leo and told him what happened at the warehouse