5

I woke up with a sore bottom and saw a sleeping man beside me and I got butterflies remembering what happened last night.

I stood up from the bed with wobbly legs and managed to hold myself up and I turned towards the bed and saw Leo starting at me wide awake and i shirked.

"Fuck you scared the shit out of me" I say running my hands in my hair.

"You're welcome " he smirks look down at my legs and I roll my eye walking towards the bathroom.

I did my face routine brushed my teeth and took a shower.

Then I came out of the closet and Leo eyes tailed all over my body

"Damn ur so fine" he said making me blush

"Thank you" I say grabbing my bag and exiting the room.

I walk out the hotel and entered my car then drove to get some Starbucks and drove to the ware hpuse.

"Morning boss" I heard my workers says and I wave and walk towards my office.

Then I just sat on my chair thinking. Why do I have feelings towards him all of a sudden? How was last night? Until a gunshot knocked me out my thoughts and I got my gun and tiptoed towards where the gun shot and saw my men and unknown men shooting each other.

I began to hit them on e my one one came behind me and I hit him on the face with my arm and kneed him in the crotch with my heels.

Then one came in front of me and I did a roundhouse kick and he immediately fell dead then I continued to shoot all of them until they were all gone.

"Shit Richard Those are the Russian mafia" I explained and told him to some information.

Then when I finished I head to our new home and it was really big and beautiful.

"You look weird" Leo says as I walk in.

"Yeah duh I killed 66 people " I say and he smirks and makes a proud face.

That was pretty much my day after being married